+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Boreham Wood FC 26.11.19

FT.

Certainly feels as bad as a defeat after conceding the equaliser so late.
    Worst 6 match run of the season.

Gutless again... just can not stop conceding goals... i make that 2 or more conceded in the last 5 games... As KCNotts said we are going nowhere fast.... something needs to change

A few results still to come in, up to 9th but now 5 points behind the play-offs.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    As I was saying.....
    What were you saying?

Ardley sounding as angry as I can remember. Not happy about the penalty decision.

Quote Originally Posted by magpiekev View Post
    What were you saying?
    That he doesn't know football matches last for 90 minutes.

This season is going from bad to worse. Ah well, this is Notts. [shrugs]

Stall asked to sum up the first half of the season by Chippers, "Not good enough".

It may well be a dodgy penalty and Ardley is mad but the first half was terrible beyond all belief. Much better in second half but simply not enough brains in the side to sort game management out and yet again our defence concede another late goal. He continues to play his cronies , has frozen out Dennis and absolutely refuses to support our youngsters. Before some on here disagree with me, let me just remind you, it was Boreham Wood with an average attendance around 800 and our crowds are quickly diminishing.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Ardley sounding as angry as I can remember. Not happy about the penalty decision.
    We were right in line and the tackle was outside the box but that doesn't take away from the fact that it was a woeful performance. All except Wooton and Shields were average. Oh , I know he hit the post but I wouldn't describe Enzio's performance as anything but ****ing awful!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast