+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: WW3 - are we bothered?

But today's Telegraph

Tehran under pressure to explain plane crash as 176 killed in Ukrainian jet disaster.

Ali Abedzadeh, the head of the Iranian civil aviation authority, said the government would not hand over the black boxes to Boeing, a US company, and that it was unclear which country would be asked to analyse them.....oh oh !

I saw the footage from Iran early yesterday morning, I'm no air-crash investigation expert, but my immediate thought was that this wasn't some sort of catastrophic engine failure, there were bits of wreckage strewn over a large area, it looked very much to me like an aircraft that had been shot out of the sky, or blown up. But what do I know, all will be revealed eventually......won't it ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    A US made jetliner gets shot down the day after exiting Tehran with 180 souls lost.

Where's the outrage?
    Are you on outrage watch this week BT ?

What should be causing you outrage mon ami, is the lamentable quality of the candidates to be next Labour leader, what a sorry bunch of mediocrities and second-raters they are, and that's being extraordinarily kind to some of them. Boris and Dom must be rubbing their hands with glee, five more years indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Are you on outrage watch this week BT ?

What should be causing you outrage mon ami, is the lamentable quality of the candidates to be next Labour leader, what a sorry bunch of mediocrities and second-raters they are, and that's being extraordinarily kind to some of them. Boris and Dom must be rubbing their hands with glee, five more years indeed.
    The Labour Party are old news to me sinkov.

In CLP meetings across the North West pre-election I pleaded with them to see sense. You simply could not expect to get re-elected in a "safe" Labour seat if you ignored the wishes of 65% of your potential voters.

Did the listen? Did they phook. The pigeons are now firmly home to roost and Johnson has already realised he does not even need to bother turning up for work to defeat the so-called opposition.

He can sleep through the next five years and no-one will dare bother him...

Attachment 14736

No doubt the Iranian Ministry of Truth will swiftly identify enemies of the Islamic Republic as the real culprits behind this disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    No doubt the Iranian Ministry of Truth will swiftly identify enemies of the Islamic Republic as the real culprits behind this disaster.
    quite so outwood - who to trust.

The CIA admits that it hired Iranians in the 1950′s to pose as Communists and stage bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected prime minister.

The British government admits that – between 1946 and 1948 – it bombed 5 ships carrying Jews attempting to flee the Holocaust to seek safety in Palestine, set up a fake group called “Defenders of Arab Palestine”, and then had the psuedo-group falsely claim responsibility for the bombings

The German government admitted (and see this) that, in 1978, the German secret service detonated a bomb in the outer wall of a prison and planted “escape tools” on a prisoner – a member of the Red Army Faction – which the secret service wished to frame the bombing on.

An Algerian diplomat and several officers in the Algerian army admit that, in the 1990s, the Algerian army frequently massacred Algerian civilians and then blamed Islamic militants for the killings

Senior Russian Senior military and intelligence officers admit that the KGB blew up Russian apartment buildings in 1999 and falsely blamed it on Chechens, in order to justify an invasion of Chechnya

see here - https://www.globalresearch.ca/53-adm...ttacks/5432931....fo more (known) covert ops, designed to deceive.

Previously they've sheltered behind Hezbollah, Hamas, the Houthis, the Assad regime, all the while feigning innocence, 'not me guv'. All very cosy in Tehran as the **** hits the fan in Syria, in Lebanon, in Saudi Arabia, in Israel.
    Now the **** hits the fan in Tehran, as they shoot down a civilian aircraft, all the world knows what's happened, but what do they say....'not me guv'. They're nothing if not predictable, the Mad Mullahs of Tehran.

So the USA has taken out Soleimani in keeping with its principles of putting pressure on Iran.But there is still terrorism in the Middle East,will we see yet another disappearance ?Although he hides in deep underground bunkers ,the next to go could be Hassan Nasrallah he is the third and current Secretary General of the Lebanese political and paramilitary party Hezbollah ? Iran has warned Hezbollah terror chief Hassan Nasrallah that he could be the next target of the United States. ( You heard it here first, before you read it on Alfi's all-knowing notice board ).

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    So the USA has taken out Soleimani in keeping with its principles of putting pressure on Iran.But there is still terrorism in the Middle East,will we see yet another disappearance ?Although he hides in deep underground bunkers ,the next to go could be Hassan Nasrallah he is the third and current Secretary General of the Lebanese political and paramilitary party Hezbollah ? Iran has warned Hezbollah terror chief Hassan Nasrallah that he could be the next target of the United States. ( You heard it here first, before you read it on Alfi's all-knowing notice board ).
    I'm amazed your lot have not yet used Tehran as target practice for your hoard of short range nuclear missiles Balan.

Now the **** hits the fan in Tehran, as they shoot down a civilian aircraft, all the world knows what's happened, but what do they say....'not me guv'. They're nothing if not predictable, the Mad Mullahs of Tehran.
    They've owned up now, their denials were almost as ludicrous as Chemical Ali telling a TV crew they were winning the war, while behind him US tanks were rumbling in the distance.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)