+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Deadline Day Latest

Name:  37866D7F-DB6F-4325-9D94-FB78A966F27D.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  14.4 KB

Name:  B69EA078-97E7-43B1-BB16-E91284FB2DC8.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  13.2 KB

Some whisper!
    Up yours Cardiff
    Last edited by POGGYWELL; 16-10-2020 at 02:04 PM.

So far so good. Matts James on loan til Jan (poss). See us through until we can get Whiteman in January so he can reunite with Darren Moore who will be our manager next month.
    All we need now for a really great deadline day is an athletic striker to play along side Cauley.(our best signing of the day).

I see Colliers has been brave enough on BBS to speak after the event of Woodrow signing to call the Tykes Mad Board "a disgrace" for suggesting Woodrow might depart. He also calls us out for being "insulting" for questioning the actions of the Barnsley owners.
    I used to love his "insults" about Barry Taylor when he was on here.
    It's a shame, I used to enjoy his posts on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Olias1 View Post
    So far so good. Matts James on loan til Jan (poss). See us through until we can get Whiteman in January so he can reunite with Darren Moore who will be our manager next month.
    All we need now for a really great deadline day is an athletic striker to play along side Cauley.(our best signing of the day).
    Cauley's new contract could well have a reduced release clause in it,( or a previously absent release clause inserted) plus enhanced wages. We will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Cauley's new contract could well have a reduced release clause in it,( or a previously absent release clause inserted) plus enhanced wages. We will never know.
    Agreed - the new contract is irrelevant in some respect. He could still leave in January if the money offered is right. However it's positive he hasn't gone. But we desperately need a proper striker as an option up there.

Quote Originally Posted by french_frog01 View Post
    Agreed - the new contract is irrelevant in some respect. He could still leave in January if the money offered is right. However it's positive he hasn't gone. But we desperately need a proper striker as an option up there.
    Correct.

Since we may well not sign/loan another striker we were desperate forrim to stay.

Woodburn to Blackpool.

I see Colliers has been brave enough on BBS to speak after the event of Woodrow signing to call the Tykes Mad Board "a disgrace" for suggesting Woodrow might depart. He also calls us out for being "insulting" for questioning the actions of the Barnsley owners.
    I used to love his "insults" about Barry Taylor when he was on here.
    It's a shame, I used to enjoy his posts on here.
    Who's upset him ? A luvved his pooarsts missen , shame he dunt pop back on nar an ageeun , tharrawlus welcome Mester C

A teldthi he dint want tu leerv , loves it here just need Mowatt to gu nar !!
    Dunt kno iffits just me? Dunt hear on many other clubs weer players evva gerrart clause , are we one of the few that allows this to happen
    Last edited by Romared; 16-10-2020 at 03:20 PM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast