+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackburn Rovers Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    And your pseudo intellectual replies will not keep us up.
    Silly me. Being nasty, disgraceful and ugly is number one on the 'how to stay up' guide. Tactical nous at its incisive best.

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    Still waiting... What about you Grumpy, or Biglad? Let's have a constructive suggestion.
    Hmmmmmm let me think! How about making the right substitutions at the right time? Like for like would be a good start instead of trying to defend against the leagues top scorers when we know we are better going forward and pressing teams.

Who have got to bring on good enough? We are already a player short starting with Vassell. Harding & Ladapo that's your lot till next transfer window.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Hmmmmmm let me think! How about making the right substitutions at the right time? Like for like would be a good start instead of trying to defend against the leagues top scorers when we know we are better going forward and pressing teams.
    So prove to me how a substitution led to their goal, which if memory serves me right came from a foul?

You want to take any opportunity to find fault. If Warne made a mistake I'm sure he would be he first to admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Silly me. Being nasty, disgraceful and ugly is number one on the 'how to stay up' guide. Tactical nous at its incisive best.
    And you have just, admitted that we are tactically deficient.

You have been stitched up like a kipper, multi.

Quote Originally Posted by harpo88 View Post
    The formation didn’t change. Maybe having to defend had something to do with the second top scorers in the league throwing men forwards and having one of the division’s top scorers, a hotshot on loan from Liverpool and someone who played 50 times for England to call on?
    Do you think the number of times we concede so late is just bad luck? Poor refereeing? It cant be a lack of fitness because "we're the fittest team in the league".

I think, and for some reason this thought appears to cause you offence, I think it is because we sit too deep and cannot relieve the pressure. A microcosm of this tactic is when we defend corners. We leave nobody up the pitch to try to counter/relieve pressure. It is my opinion that these tactics come from the direction of the manager and coaching staff. And I think it costs us points.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Bet you were willing that second goal to go in. Disgrace.
    spot the woke poster.

someone has a different opinion, therefore the other person is a disgrace, sick and twisted.

I can assure you I am a long way from being happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Does criticising Dear Leader upset you that much? If you cant see that his poor substitutions, and poor game management (as described by the match commentator), cost us points tonight, and that us conceding so many late goals is not just bad luck, then may I suggest your blind loyalty towards Warney has got the better of you.

Seeing, commenting on, praising and criticising the team is healthy. Just sticking your fingers in your ears and humming "I love Warney, hes our leader" irrespective of how he manages us, is not so healthy.
    I certainly don't think anyone is beyond criticism, providing it's fair and constructive. I don't recall the commentator saying anything about "poor game management". Perhaps you are too suggestible? Yes, we do concede too many late goals, but if you look at the stats Blackburn also score a high proportion of late goals.

"Blind loyalty" is a crass comment, and I don't think my loyalty has got the better of me. But then you would know better, wouldn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    And you have just, admitted that we are tactically deficient.

You have been stitched up like a kipper, multi.
    Me commenting on your tactical nous is translated into us being tactically deficient? Makes sense.

Rubbish defending..but not the players fault..managements fault..same as...why did smith come off !!! Joke..

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast