+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: GLASS’ CLASS v Motherwell

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Nice debating skills Mikey.
    Good comeback Derek

I thought we huffed and puffed, dominated possession and with a stronger ref and a bit of luck would have won easily.

Unfortunately we have no centre backs which is why we are losing goals. Brown and McCrorie are not centre backs and Bates is sh!te. Therein lies the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    Who care about the stats (other than the Yanks and their spreadsheets) McInnes at least knew how to beat Motherwell.
    Yes in the main he did- apart from the couple of 3-0 maulings we got

Not in the doom and gloom camp yet
    Sort out the defence and we are a better football team than we have had in the last 3 years
    But good football in this league means f uck all and points however that they are achieved are the most important stat of all - regardless of what Dave thinks

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    How? My son always gets free streams for boxing and football … every time I try though I end up with a threat that I’m a ***** or something unless I pay a ransom!? F*** that!
    You sound like my dad probably need a decent ad-blocker - check Ublock origin. I'm watching UFC every week and stealing money fae that baldy tomato phuck Dana White. GIRUY

Highlight of today was definitely Bates attempt to get the rebound fae 2 yards oot. Killer instinct o a guinea pig

Ref wis definitely at it, laughing and joking wi them hammer-throwing ****s all game.

I’ve got Ad Block pro on most of my stuff.
    Pretty sure I didn’t pay for it.

HesGoals always asks for it to be turned off, I was wary at first but had no problems with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    You sound like my dad probably need a decent ad-blocker - check Ublock origin. I'm watching UFC every week and stealing money fae that baldy tomato phuck Dana White. GIRUY

Highlight of today was definitely Bates attempt to get the rebound fae 2 yards oot. Killer instinct o a guinea pig

Ref wis definitely at it, laughing and joking wi them hammer-throwing ****s all game.
    Your dad is clearly a great guy … but who the f**** is Dana White? Your Granny?

Your dad is clearly a great guy … but who the f**** is Dana White? Your Granny?
    Scumbag promoter o the largest mixed martial arts organisation. You mentioned boxing, and my brother's a fan too, but it jist disna interest me - you need a bit o grappling in a fight, ken? But aye, illegal streams are pretty much the best part of modern life so get yirsel up to speed min.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    Scumbag promoter o the largest mixed martial arts organisation. You mentioned boxing, and my brother's a fan too, but it jist disna interest me - you need a bit o grappling in a fight, ken? But aye, illegal streams are pretty much the best part of modern life so get yirsel up to speed min.
    When I retire I’ll have more time for that young min … COYR!

When I retire I’ll have more time for that young min … COYR!
    Better team won IMO lads ...

One thing watching yesterday showed me was that McGeoch, Bates and Ojo are not nearly good enough. We were rubbish at both ends of the pitch. Until that improves it is going to be long hard season.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast