+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: FA cup Millers v Stockport 7:45 KO FRIDAY 3rd

Third round beckoning so Man City at home they seem to be the only Prem side that picks a decent side in the early rounds all the other teams don’t seem to do that till the quarter/semifinals.That’s if we win of obviously but City would please Stockport.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 03-12-2021 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Third round beckoning so Man City at home they seem to be the only Prem side that picks a decent side in the early rounds all the other teams don’t seem to do that till the quarter/semifinals.That’s if we win of obviously but City would please Stockport.
    Yes they are a bit like us ? they have a half decent squad !

Can see this going to a replay.

I'm going to the game tonight and i'm looking forward to a good game.I watched Stockport beat Bolton in the replay and i really enjoyed it.I hope Warney puts out a decent side and if he does i expect a very entertaining game,4-2 win for the Millers. UTB

If we get through I’d like Arsenal away, think there’s a good chance we’d beat them 😂

IF we win, which ain't going to be that easy then Spurs away please

It will be a very tough game. We don’t really want a replay, but if it is, surely that would be on TV?
    We swept Bromley aside without getting out of second gear, but, this is will be a different game altogether.
    I expect us to win but our track record in this competition is poor. Having said that this for me is the best team (squad) I have seen since 1980/81.
    I think County’s best chance of an upset will be tonight, as we are actually better away than at home.
    Come on you Millers!!

Get through the second round, clubs get £34,000 on reaching the third round.

Same old Warney! No Harding Lindsay. Ihiekwe on left! Glad I'm not there!

They have nothing to lose which makes them a tricky opponent - not an easy game this one - just ask Bolton

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast