+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window / Transfers - 2021/22 Season

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Straight exchange for Gru!!!!
    Wishful thinking pip........lol..

Stockton is also interesting other clubs, which is understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    <> Cheltenham Town <>
    Reported EFL division one club Cheltenham Town, are set to be signing 22 year old Ben Williams
    from Barnsley, the player who can play left back or centre half, reported a two & a half year
    contract.
    We made an inquiry about Ben Williams earlier on in the season yet didn't take it any further.
    Looked a decent player what I've seen of him although he's had injury problems along the way.
    Good signing for Cheltenham if he can get back to form he had earlier in his career.

<> Wolverhampton Wanders <>
    Wolverhampton Wanderers have recalled left wing back Ryan Giles, from his loan at Cardiff City.

Knock on effect, Cardiff City cut short the loan deal of Ryan Wintle at Blackpool FC.

I think it would be folly to get rid of any of our players now because i dont think we would get a like for like or better replacement, I did think earlier on in the season that sadlier could go but he has played well recently and arguably changed the game Saturday. Maybe let odoffin and bola go out on loan but loan only they will be ones for the future and we would need replacements for them if only loans in. If we were to get stockton I would let freddie go.

Looking at a Sunderland local paper today dunt mention them recalling Grigg tho it mentions them recalling another couple of their players. I think Grigg may play the Gollum role for us this season ie dont get rid cos still a v ital role to play eg a few key goals to get us up as an equivalent of chucking the ring in to fires of mount doom! I know mi Lord of the rings me eh?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 04-01-2022 at 10:21 AM.

Get a bid in for Brough number 7 at Cambridge and also Bolton’s number 3 here’s a brilliant left back/wing attacker

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Straight exchange for Gru!!!!
    No I'm a one club man! MM nobody else will have me!

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    As long as no one leaves, we don't need to sign anyone, have a look at the table.
    However with one eye on next season if there is someone better available then it's worth fetching in new players.
    Rotherham should be consolidating their position at the top by bringing in a couple of players if possible. Only need a couple of injuries to key players. It would hopefully stop the regular first team players getting complacent.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Not convinced Cole Stockton could step up to the Championship.
    Only seen him play just the one time, against us. Impossible to judge on one game, he did very little that night, we marked him out of the game.
    Certainly making a name for himself last season in League 2 and also this season.
    What would he cost ??
    Not out of contract till July 2023.
    Agree. Not one for me. I've mentioned him before but Ironside is a millers/warne type of player. Good in the air,. Worked hard and good feet

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    <> Wolverhampton Wanders <>
    Wolverhampton Wanderers have recalled left wing back Ryan Giles, from his loan at Cardiff City.

Knock on effect, Cardiff City cut short the loan deal of Ryan Wintle at Blackpool FC.

So you can cut short loan deals. Send Grigg back. We need a striker no point having 5 for one to not even make the match day 18.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    So you can cut short loan deals. Send Grigg back. We need a striker no point having 5 for one to not even make the match day 18.
    Gru, please re-read the post. It clearly states that on both occasions it is the parent clubs that have RECALLED.

Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast