+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Vincent Kompany

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I hope he brings a bit of peps tactical knowledge and football flair if it’s true.

Whilst he has limited experience in management, you wouldn’t cross him would you ?
    If it’s right as you say BT it lifts a little of the doom and gloom - and my next immediate thought would be - why would he even entertain coming if The situation - loans - funds available etc were in dire straits.
    My first thoughts as well Army, if Kompany thinks the job is worth taking on, then maybe the situation isn't as bad as Sinkov and The Gloomsters are making out. Then it dawned on me that his wife and kids are from Manchester, he still has a house here. My second thoughts are that this is a convenient way for him to get back home.

No matter, he's highly respected in the game, as long as the money's right, I can't imagine many footballers at Championship level not wanting to play for him. Good luck to him, I can think of many worse who could have got the job.

Is this going to be a re-run of Orsic where we think Kompany is the new manager right up until we find he is not the new manager?

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Is this going to be a re-run of Orsic where we think Kompany is the new manager right up until we find he is not the new manager?
    Let's hope this is not another Pace led cock tease, eh outwood?

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post
    I was not thinking of anyone in particular, sinkov. Pace has been honest about the worst case scenario, as you highlighted.

I have read some posts predicting League 1, administration, going bankrupt. All possibilities, I will admit.

My point is simply that I prefer to see what the outcome will actually be.
    No problem if you had me in mind Swiss, I've felt gloomy about our prospects since the Annual Report came out and I have been quite prolific with my doom laden posts over the last couple of weeks, so it's a fair cop. I can't help it, I tell it the way I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    No problem if you had me in mind Swiss, I've felt gloomy about our prospects since the Annual Report came out and I have been quite prolific with my doom laden posts over the last couple of weeks, so it's a fair cop. I can't help it, I tell it the way I see it.
    sinky, you need to chiil! It is what it is and there is absolutely nowt that we can do about it. Concerned ---yes, however, no point in worrying about things which we can't influence.
    We can suffer two more relegations and still be in League Two! A poor season there would perhaps really concern me!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    sinky, you need to chiil! It is what it is and there is absolutely nowt that we can do about it. Concerned ---yes, however, no point in worrying about things which we can't influence.
    We can suffer two more relegations and still be in League Two! A poor season there would perhaps really concern me!
    I am chilled Sub, you know me, nothing makes me happier than having a good moan, I enjoy a good moan, I can moan for England. And right at this moment there is plenty to moan about, so I am as happy as a pig in sh1t.

As he signed yet ?

As he signed yet ?
    Not yet, we could be parting Kompany before we know it. bring back Jimmy mullen and his claret and blue army.

I am chilled Sub, you know me, nothing makes me happier than having a good moan, I enjoy a good moan, I can moan for England. And right at this moment there is plenty to moan about, so I am as happy as a pig in sh1t.
    sinky, absolutely love it! Yes, you are a Burnley fan and, as such, moaning certainly goes with the territory ------somehow I managed to avoid the affliction -----I think that I possibly moved away at the right time before I was fully integrated into the 'ways of a Clarets fan'
    Enjoy your moan and you can have one for me if you wish, I do try to help folk.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    sinky, absolutely love it! Yes, you are a Burnley fan and, as such, moaning certainly goes with the territory ------somehow I managed to avoid the affliction -----I think that I possibly moved away at the right time before I was fully integrated into the 'ways of a Clarets fan'
    Enjoy your moan and you can have one for me if you wish, I do try to help folk.
    sinkov needs to change his moniker to "Grumpy Old B@stard" Supersub6.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)