+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic at Home

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Sorry but smith is terrible. I’ve said it b4 on another thread. Smith’s weakness is his passing. When he makes a 10ft pass it’s behind the player making them check back. When he attempts to cross it. He over it’s it. When he attempts to push forward he’s gets to within 5 ft of the oppositions box and he checks back. How many times this season has he attempted to switch it at the back not noticing the opposition player causing all kinds of problems. I counted about 4 attempts in a row in the second half when passed it to an opposition player. Our right side is definitely a weak link. That said mcmann got away with a couple today too.

Thought fletcher, behich, Edwards and the goalie did well today. McGrath aside the subs made no difference. Mind you we have to take into consideration the opposition. Against most other prem clubs they may well have. On the whole I think we did ok and I still think we have enough about us to stay up. Still have fingers crossed that we are bringing in some new faces. Watt not being there today may mean a deal being done behind closed doors?
    To be honest i wont argue with you on Smith. I still think he has more quality than Freeman who has literally no redeeming physical or technical qualities. He will do well to hold a career in football imo.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Sad times when yer happy you've no been pumped at home but it is what it is

subs, ffs, and some are quite happy with NO new additions and what we currently have at our disposal. Scary.

Done now, we move...
    Ditto - scares me that our club are happy to continue as we are.

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    Ditto - scares me that our club are happy to continue as we are.
    Our ambitions seem to go no further than sell anything inside the building that moves and we have a top rate spiv doing the wheeling and dealing.

There is some on here get killy down, fk we are right in the sh1t but get killy down , .. I will take 3rd bottom right now all day long, Fletcher gets out for a month injured..we are in huge trouble ..

Quote Originally Posted by Craigbrew View Post
    There is some on here get killy down, fk we are right in the sh1t but get killy down , .. I will take 3rd bottom right now all day long, Fletcher gets out for a month injured..we are in huge trouble ..
    Can't see why folk wanting Killie to go down is an issue for you, you don't half dribble some pish.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Can't see why folk wanting Killie to go down is an issue for you, you don't half dribble some pish.
    wtf you on about you dick. there was loads get killly down pastic pitch yest, and your the word of wisdom. what a dick

wtf you on about you dick. there was loads get killly down pastic pitch yest, and your the word of wisdom. what a dick
    So what if folk want Killie and their ****ey pitch away to phuck? Why would that be an issue for you? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    So what if folk want Killie and their ****ey pitch away to phuck? Why would that be an issue for you? ��
    Cause when we are safe and out of trouble , then lets worry about who we want down, is that so bad to think that way, let me know please.

Cause when we are safe and out of trouble , then lets worry about who we want down, is that so bad to think that way, let me know please.
    Not one person has said it's bad to think that way. It's you who has attacked everyone else's way of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Not one person has said it's bad to think that way. It's you who has attacked everyone else's way of thinking.
    sorry i never attacked anyone, i said its more importand us staying up than caring who goes does, i never thought that was nasty to anyone, but hey ho

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)