+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Ben Wiles back in April????

https://youtube.com/shorts/vKZEegZaCPM?feature=share

Scores goals st Wembley like this one, has played nearly 200 games for his hometown club by 23 despite a LTI, will play where needed and asked without sulking, has been captain and stats show he consistently runs more than any other player and it’s not even close.

Then someone saying he doesn’t deserve a shirt would rightfully be questioned how much they know about football, despite what they see in front of them.

Don't think you'll see him back playing this season MT says most of his ankle was reconstructed that to me says he won't be rushed back.

It's simple really when Ben Wiles plays,we are a better team, same as when Ollie plays,or when Barlaser was our player.
    I would argue that right now if Wood played,we would be a better team, we need people like him in the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    It's simple really when Ben Wiles plays,we are a better team, same as when Ollie plays,or when Barlaser was our player.
    I would argue that right now if Wood played,we would be a better team, we need people like him in the team.

I agree about Wood cause we haven't replaced him got to be in a back 3.

The same Richard Wood you wanted put down you mean ?

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    I do not rate peltier at all, when he plays CB I think we are a worse team. However I know others rate him and that is fine. Regarding that incident with the own goal, I reported what I saw on the stream, he showed no remorse or anxiety over what had happened, he walked away laughing. I don't think that is an appropriate reaction from such an experiebced player. Regarding Wood, let us clear this up. I do not think Wood is the answer, I think he is part of the answer. I think he brings the experience that MT brought Morrison in for. I think Wood has been a great player for us and with all he has done for the club I think he deserves a little more respect and thanks from all concerned. I would have Wood in at CB over Peltier any day of the week. Now all of that is based on the little knowledge I have about what has gone on at the club behind close doors, so if I knew the facts I might have a different opinion, I am only posting my opinion about a situation at Rotherham United, I thought that was what this board was for.
    Fair points Derby. As you say he was shown walking away laughing shortly after the goal but as far as we know that could have been because Woody said to him "At least you've made me look better and I'm not the only one to have fu.cked up in this game". Coincidentally it was the game where BW picked up his injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    The same Richard Wood you wanted put down you mean ?

Needs must! Can't go with that defence that started against Cardiff. Wood will organise defence more & challenge crosses coming in.

I would just like to apologise for my outburst yesterday. Derby knew the buttons he was pressing would get me to bite and I took the bait.
    We have form and him twisting and lying about my posts which I usually ignore and walk away from. Sadly yesterday I didn't and the only person looking bad in this instance was myself. As I mentioned, I apologise to all MM members for my outburst.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I would just like to apologise for my outburst yesterday. Derby knew the buttons he was pressing would get me to bite and I took the bait.
    We have form and him twisting and lying about my posts which I usually ignore and walk away from. Sadly yesterday I didn't and the only person looking bad in this instance was myself. As I mentioned, I apologise to all MM members for my outburst.
    Fair play mate

Derby does talk some baloney he doesn't go to the games so he's going on what it says re. height of players. You only have to go to games to see side we've been putting out lacks height. Odoffin he's tallest of the current players being selected.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast