+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Jason Turner

What a terrible shock for Jason's family and friends. I hope they can gain some comfort from knowing how highly regarded he was by so many people.

Notts have become a classy football club, one that does things the right way. That's due in no small part to the way Jason Turner led our club. Thank you for doing so much, so well, Jason. As supporters, we are indebted, and hopefully we will gain promotion this year, which would be a fitting legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    What a terrible shock for Jason's family and friends. I hope they can gain some comfort from knowing how highly regarded he was by so many people.

Notts have become a classy football club, one that does things the right way. That's due in no small part to the way Jason Turner led our club. Thank you for doing so much, so well, Jason. As supporters, we are indebted, and hopefully we will gain promotion this year, which would be a fitting legacy.
    Well said, Cher. My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post

I wish we still had a 'like' button, because I think this post sums up the general feeling perfectly.

Cher always finds the words.

Some lovely words from Neal Ardley

https://twitter.com/SolihullMoors/st...P8rnqeZ-g&s=19

Very sad news. Always felt when we were relegated he and Neal Ardley held the club together for which I'll always be grateful. That the Reedtz brothers kept him on speaks volumes about his professionalism.
    Condolences to his family and friends.

One thing I will say, is JT was universally liked.
    The number of lovely words from people around football has been very classy. Neal Ardley seemed genuinely upset.
    It’s good to see at times such as this, the whole of football can put rivalry aside and show some class.

Just read this, what horrible news, God bless his poor family

Very sad news and at such a young age, all my thoughts are with his family, friends and colleagues. A huge asset at Notts and as others have said a great legacy would be for us to return to the Football League, Jason Turner massively contributed to make this possible in a short timeframe.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Very sad news and at such a young age, all my thoughts are with his family, friends and colleagues. A huge asset at Notts and as others have said a great legacy would be for us to return to the Football League, Jason Turner massively contributed to make this possible in a short timeframe.
    I'm sure Meadow Lane was a very miserable place today, because all the players must have known him personally. Maybe for the best that we have a blank weekend, it will give the squad time to get their heads around this and respond in a positive way.

Jason Turner's professionalism, dedication, loyalty and encyclopaedic knowledge of the game he loved, makes his untimely death a great loss to the whole Notts County family.

My heartfelt sympathy and condolencies go to his family and friends. I sincerely hope that the media and well-wishers in general respect his family's wishes and give them the privacy needed to mourn their loss.

Jason: you will not be forgotten...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast