+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Summer Rumour & Transfer Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    I can’t see the point of trying to undermine a person who has adopted the club, spent money on the club and shown more positivity towards the club than some fans that have supported the club for decades.
    I am of the view that JAQ should not be given a free pass and lauded on here with claims she rode in on a white horse to save the club from evil forces. I am not hoodwinked by Twitter posts full of enthusiasm and wackiness.

She and her husband Matthew Edmonds were sat at home in New York for four years, four years, casually observing their representative Conway ruin this football club. ( See Post 36 above). They only took action after the second relegation in four years was about to trash their investment and thought it was a better financial bet to switch sides to Parekh. The Edmonds (Matthew and JAQ) run a Hedge Fund on the New York financial market--it exists to make money.

Forgive me if I don't buy into this "I love Barnsley" stuff without the background context.

Khaled has said in an interview with the Yorkshire Post that Everton are due £2.5m from Man City for Stones winning the Champions League, and some of that will trickle down to us.

Barnsley are not pursuing a deal for Brentford striker Aaron Pressley this summer, as detailed in a report by the Barnsley Chronicle.
    Barnsley are expected to look elsewhere for attacking reinforcements amid links to the Premier League youngster.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantastyke View Post
    Barnsley are not pursuing a deal for Brentford striker Aaron Pressley this summer, as detailed in a report by the Barnsley Chronicle.
    Barnsley are expected to look elsewhere for attacking reinforcements amid links to the Premier League youngster.
    Possibly wages again. Aaar much !

Pressley will not be in the Oakwell building.

An old favourite transfer gossip method reported on BBS. Someone has overheard someone in the equivalent of the chipoyle queue saying that Andersen is going to Luton.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    An old favourite transfer gossip method reported on BBS. Someone has overheard someone in the equivalent of the chipoyle queue saying that Andersen is going to Luton.
    A bet that pyssed on his chips

Duff favourite for swansea job
    nearer home
    ah well it was good while it lasted

I have to say Shads that you were not on my mind when I wrote the post on Duff and loyalty. No one was. It was a general post pointing out that the pull of family ties often overrides the view that coaches or players stay at a club because they are loyal.

I have never posted anything but praise for Duff's time here.

It was not a "sarcastic shot at other posters" and apologise if that impression comes across. The post merely offers a challenge to the view that because Duff stayed at Cheltenham for a while it means he must be loyal and stay at a club for a long period. It was written in response to the rumour that Swansea may be interested in him.
    Some of the racers in this thread are running without blinkers or eye sheilds

I am of the view that JAQ should not be given a free pass and lauded on here with claims she rode in on a white horse to save the club from evil forces. I am not hoodwinked by Twitter posts full of enthusiasm and wackiness.

She and her husband Matthew Edmonds were sat at home in New York for four years, four years, casually observing their representative Conway ruin this football club. ( See Post 36 above). They only took action after the second relegation in four years was about to trash their investment and thought it was a better financial bet to switch sides to Parekh. The Edmonds (Matthew and JAQ) run a Hedge Fund on the New York financial market--it exists to make money.

Forgive me if I don't buy into this "I love Barnsley" stuff without the background context.
    Love… ( 10 times more than a like )”

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    A bet that pyssed on his chips
    Can't argue with that mi owd. 😅

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast