+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Peter Kioso

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    Because Guy Branston has close connections within the current squad... And dressing room....

Except he doesn't..
    Unlike yourself apparently?

If Guy Branston said that then I have a good idea who will have told him that.

Branston also said on the commentary that kelly was going out on loan. He said "from his feedback after his loan"

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Do we know if Peterboro were paying all or part of Kioso wages?

Maybe we know that he wants to play for them and are testing Peterboro, by bringing him back to force their arm to buy him or take him back on loan and paying all his wages. If we play him in meantime then ball is back in their court as he can only play for two league teams in a season.

Unless we have a better right back lined up, then for me we need to keep him. If we are looking for someone better, then the same player might be making a choice between us and Peterboro too, and it's probably more enticing to the player to be playing in a promotion battle than a relegation battle.

Then again, he could just be ill 🤣
    FC is correct, firstly PK did not refuse to play yesterday, he has told RS/LR that he is unhappy here, hence Guy Branston's comments taken out of context by fans. Posh are wanting to pay buttons, if he had played yesterday he would have only been able to be sold or loaned to Posh, a couple of other clubs including a champ club have enquired. RS has told Posh that they need to pay what we want £400k ish plus add ons otherwise we will sell to someone else. I am told that Posh need to sell JCH to fund the deal they agreed a deal last week with Charlton but it unexpectedly stalled over personal terms the word this morning is that JCH is going to Wrexham. So I expect the Kioso deal to go through this week once this is done.

Right sided central defender coming in on loan from Wolves, hopefully Llang from Wigan on a permanent once Kioso deal is done and Kelly off on loan as Brin says.

Quote Originally Posted by HensonsPRman View Post

Right sided central defender coming in on loan from Wolves,.
    Oh god please no, not another defender from their third team

FC is correct, firstly PK did not refuse to play yesterday, he has told RS/LR that he is unhappy here, hence Guy Branston's comments taken out of context by fans. Posh are wanting to pay buttons, if he had played yesterday he would have only been able to be sold or loaned to Posh, a couple of other clubs including a champ club have enquired. RS has told Posh that they need to pay what we want £400k ish plus add ons otherwise we will sell to someone else. I am told that Posh need to sell JCH to fund the deal they agreed a deal last week with Charlton but it unexpectedly stalled over personal terms the word this morning is that JCH is going to Wrexham. So I expect the Kioso deal to go through this week once this is done.

Right sided central defender coming in on loan from Wolves, hopefully Llang from Wigan on a permanent once Kioso deal is done and Kelly off on loan as Brin says.
    That is a great summary thank you. So no new money is currently being made available for LR only once we make money from selling a player?? I hope that is because we intend to use any new funds in the summer to let LR rebuild rather than waste it now on a team that is as good as down

Who thinks he knows it all didn't with Nathan Jones tell me this if Kioso goes leaves us only Peltier on the right & he even says himself he's looking at retirement from playing.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Who thinks he knows it all didn't with Nathan Jones tell me this if Kioso goes leaves us only Peltier on the right & he even says himself he's looking at retirement from playing.
    You are such a xxxx.
    You have no idea who the player might be and you fire your mouth off. What if it happened to be this guy?

Played nowhere like Appiah what use would he be to us! Same as Dext.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast