+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Ross County v Aberdeen

Didn’t even notice Miovski come on
    Surprised at that

Edit: not surprised I never noticed, I’m half asleep, but that he was risked

So I think that confirms that we've had the most penalties given against us this season. I'd be interested to know in the same circumstances how many of those 12/13? would have been given against the hun

Finito! Thank fk!

So long and thanks for the all pish.
    A clear out and new manager.
    Thanks to Leven for instilling some football into our play.

Well, it could have been worse if Colin had stayed on until the end of the season.

Jimmy has a big job on his hands over the summer.

Ah well, that's that.

Won the bottom six trophy, reached the final of the league cup against a right good team who we have no right going toe to toe with (still makes my blood boil that one). Reached and played well in a cup semi we were never going to be allowed to win.

A few highs and far too many lows.

Another reset begins and can't wait for it.

I said this wid be a draa.

Shyte start. Played well last 15 first half & first 15 second. Other than that meh.

Scored a couple of good goals. Conceded another two clusterfùcks - story of the season that.

As for the bit after the final whistle, I didn’t realise we’d won something given the applause that lot got.

Hayes aye.
    Leven aye.
    Bojan absolutely deserves a cheer.
    But fück knows why any of the rest of that lot are getting applauded.

Talk about easy pleased.

As others have said, thank god thats over. Build from the back Jimmy min, cause thats where a lot of the big issues are…

Bizarre Sportscene coverage, cutting back and forth between Dingwall and Motherwell, and no sign at all of Sokler’s disallowed goal which is being described as borderline offside. Just imagine if iy had been….ah, fûck it, I canna be bothered ony mair.

Booooooo.

Bruce Anderson’s disallowed goal v Hibs looked at though.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 19-05-2024 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    I said this wid be a draa.

Shyte start. Played well last 15 first half & first 15 second. Other than that meh.

Scored a couple of good goals. Conceded another two clusterfùcks - story of the season that.

As for the bit after the final whistle, I didn’t realise we’d won something given the applause that lot got.

Hayes aye.
    Leven aye.
    But fück knows why any of the rest of that lot are getting applauded.

Talk about easy pleased.

As others have said, thank god thats over. Build from the back Jimmy min, cause thats where a lot of the big issues are…
    This is what years of mediocrity under Stewart Milne tenure has created unfortunately.

We now have supporters who are in their 30s who weren’t even born the last time we won the Scottish Cup,sorry but that’s embarrassing for one of the biggest clubs in Scotland.

A couple of guys in my work who are in their 20s go on about certain players being legends when we have only won one trophy in the past 24 years.

This is what Cormack should be trying to sort out instead of worrying about getting us to play like Man City.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

Hayes aye.
    Leven aye.
    But fück knows why any of the rest of that lot are getting applauded …
    Fair summary on the game Moog and when we did play little fast triangles were good to watch, but would have said it was generally those named above, Hoillett and Fletcher Boyd that were getting praised
    Duk waved to the crowd and got a Duuuuuuk back

Maybe Devlin? Slightly surprising on that one but as you say it is over- some small highs in a season of massively underperforming

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast