+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley Fc transfer news, 2022-23

We can only hope there are some deal sheets in for the strikers along with Styles and Helik exits.

Thats one way to make Jeff Stello an enemy of ours, send his team Clarkie Odudd. 😉

Now then wheres these player transfer deals, err I can't see any.
    I thought there were going to be some actions, that we were being asked to judge them on ?. 😨

Helik gone fee undisclosed as per!!

Thats been on the cards all season.

Name:  68A34417-E522-40D9-AA26-6DC6D2F4155E.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  13.4 KB

Barnsley Football Club can confirm that Michał Helik has today joined Huddersfield Town for an undisclosed fee.

The centre-half joined the Reds in September 2020 from Polish outfit Cracovia and went on to make 89 appearances for the Club.

An instrumental part of the team that reached the play-offs in the 2020/21 campaign, Helik scored seven goals in Reds colours, which in part contributed to his call up to the delayed 2020 Euros squad with his native Poland.

Upon his departure, Michał had this message for the fans: “I would like to say thank you to Barnsley fans for their support during my time here.

“Coming to a new country during a pandemic was not an easy experience for me and my wife, but the people of Barnsley were very welcoming and helped our transition to England.

“I will always remember that game against Swansea at Oakwell in the play-offs first leg. To play in front of the Reds fans for the first time, the noise you made that evening will stay with me for the rest of my life.

“For now, it is goodbye, but I am sure we will cross paths again in the future. Thank you, Reds.”

Name:  6308ECC7-42CF-4ECE-A266-7A060938C2C6.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  11.2 KB

Barnsley Football Club can announce the signing of Adam Phillips on a three-year deal for an undisclosed fee.

The central midfielder joins from Burnley, where he spent loan spells at Accrington Stanley and most recently Morecambe, scoring 21 goals in 86 appearances for the Shrimps.

Beginning his career with Blackburn Rovers and Liverpool, 24-year-old Phillips moved to Norwich City in 2017, before making the switch to Turf Moor in 2019.

Barnsley CEO, Khaled El-Ahmad added: “We are happy to welcome Adam to Oakwell.

“He is a player we have monitored for some time, and we are finally pleased he is here and look forward to seeing him in action on the pitch!”

Good luck to Helik but let’s hope Andersen doesn’t pick up an injury or we’ll really be in the brown stuff.
    These undisclosed fees really squeeze my bulbs though it’s as though they’re embarrassed to let us know how much they’ve been screwed.
    One thing I do know is if Helik had been a Peterborough player they would have got 3 times what we’ve got.

As for strikers it looks like we’re once again hoping to get an inexperienced wet behind the ears kid from a premier league club that’s going to get us 15+ goals, I can’t see us getting 15 goals from all our strikers combined.

Leon Wobschall
    Yorkshire Post.
    Only a personal view, but a football 'consultant' - even if part-time - to assist what Barnsley currently have at a board level would seem a shrewd move.

Callum Styles' Millwall move up in the air!

The London club have submitted a deal sheet for Styles and are likely to hear back from the EFL on Friday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Callum Styles' Millwall move up in the air!

The London club have submitted a deal sheet for Styles and are likely to hear back from the EFL on Friday morning.
    A final desperate act to get Styles off the wage bill for a year probably forced upon us by a player who doesn't want to be here.
    I seem to recall we were going to be in the driving seat planning to use the Hungarian international as a key resource to bring in several million.

Doug O'Kane
    @dougokane88
    I understand Callum Styles’ loan to Millwall has been approved.
    I am told there is no buy option

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast