+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Choose your next Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Richardson slashed to 2-1 with Betvictor. Just waiting for Stewart to tell us he was the best applicant blah blah blah. I shall be seriously disappointed if lt’s him.Skybet have closed the market so something’s been finalised you’d assume.
    2-1 is hardly the nailed on price,it’s just a reaction to names falling off the list.sky bet odds compilers have probably given up and put there time into formulating another book for something else and more worthwhile.!.

Announcement imminent - All betting suspended! New manager announcement today!

Quote Originally Posted by Adventus2012 View Post
    Nothing on official site ?????? Just looked in on SkyBet and you can STILL bet on the following:

Caretaker and interim managers completing at least 10 competitive games will be deemed the permanent manager
    Nathan Jones
    1/2
    Leam Richardson
    6/1
    Chris Wilder
    9/1
    Gary Rowett
    10/1
    Wayne Carlisle
    12/1
    Karl Robinson
    14/1
    Ryan Cresswell
    16/1
    Steve Evans
    20/1
    Dean Holden
    25/1
    Gareth Ainsworth
    25/1

Quote Originally Posted by Adventus2012 View Post
    Yes the bookies noticed a £50 bet from Mr I Toney

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yes the bookies noticed a £50 bet from Mr I Toney
    And Peter Swann and Brinco Lane for those old enough to remember!!

The shambolic way our football club is run Wayne Carlisle at 12-1 to be temporary manager for 10 games is quite tempting !!

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    The shambolic way our football club is run Wayne Carlisle at 12-1 to be temporary manager for 10 games is quite tempting !!
    I'm half expecting the managers job to be one of the prizes in the Millers Mayday draw

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I'm half expecting the managers job to be one of the prizes in the Millers Mayday draw
    Even that would probably be a re-draw..!.

Steve Evans 4/1 at bet victor and 20/1 sky bet …. Chinese whispers buggering the odds up

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Nothing on official site ?????? Just looked in on SkyBet and you can STILL bet on the following:

Caretaker and interim managers completing at least 10 competitive games will be deemed the permanent manager
    Nathan Jones
    1/2
    Leam Richardson
    6/1
    Chris Wilder
    9/1
    Gary Rowett
    10/1
    Wayne Carlisle
    12/1
    Karl Robinson
    14/1
    Ryan Cresswell
    16/1
    Steve Evans
    20/1
    Dean Holden
    25/1
    Gareth Ainsworth
    25/1
    Sorry Brin but when I checked this morning on Skybet it said betting suspended I also check bet victor and it also said that betting was suspended. I appologise if I have falsely raised peoples hopes. I have obviously been a bit naive!

Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast