+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (2)

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Disgraceful comment Roly!
    He’s got serious problems

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman View Post
    Can I ask if you have any investments, or maybe a pension? The companies and organizations that look for opportunities in all situations aren't just working on behalf of the 'stinking rich' as you put it. They're working on behalf of ordinary people who have an ISA or a pension. Would you want the people looking after your investments/pension to avoid any company affected by Coronavirus. If so, they're going to have a pretty short list to work with.

I really don't see where morality comes into it. Who is being harmed by buying shares at a price everyone is happy with? If the shares aren't bought, the value of the company falls even further. Who does that help?

To answer your question, if I lost someone to the virus, I wouldn't give this a thought. They are two completely unconnected things. One is a very personal issue relating to healthcare, the other is a financial issue unconnected to me. Why would I connect the two?
    A lot of people would be chuffin angry. I don't know what sort of world you live in but most people don't live in the same world as you. I do have a pension but at this time we should be asked if we want to invest in stuff connected with the corona virus. capitalism sucks and it is why the world is in the feckin mess it is...

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    He’s got serious problems
    So its ok to make money out of the misery of others then millertop. You are a disgrace...

No matter how tragic/serious a thread on here may be we'll always see folks arguing.

It's a fekin sad state of affairs and tbh maybe it's time to just shut things down for a while at least!!!

Roly

Go and have a lie down.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    A lot of people would be chuffin angry. I don't know what sort of world you live in but most people don't live in the same world as you. I do have a pension but at this time we should be asked if we want to invest in stuff connected with the corona virus. capitalism sucks and it is why the world is in the feckin mess it is...
    What do you mean "most people don't live in the same world as you"? Sorry, you've lost me.

Everything is connected to Coronavirus now. Maybe you should instruct them to only buy shares in companies whose share value is temporarily inflated as a result of an increase in demand for what they do because of the virus?

I think the problem we have on this site is that the mods are obviously very wealthy and privileged and do not see people 's point of view from the ordinary folks. Whether they have always have had those pri vileges is arguable admittedly but they certainly can't see the picture from the ordinary bloke in the street in modern day Britain now nor are they interested in doing it. Their cow towing to the quite nasty right wingers on here is deplorable. They certainly aren't in touch with ordinary millers fans. I think they should go personally and let someone do it who is more in touch with the average millers supporter.

Bring back Deano and Big Rich
    Last edited by rolymiller; 07-04-2020 at 08:22 PM.

What do you mean "most people don't live in the same world as you"? Sorry, you've lost me.

Everything is connected to Coronavirus now. Maybe you should instruct them to only buy shares in companies whose share value is temporarily inflated as a result of an increase in demand for what they do because of the virus?
    Fu ck shares we are talking about peoples lives get your priorities right...

When shares are bought at all time low prices, does that mean that someone is losing as a result of someone else gaining for not actually producing owt but merely using the money they already have

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    So its ok to make money out of the misery of others then millertop. You are a disgrace...
    Calling me a disgrace when I haven’t even stated what I think of him is quite laughable.

If you can’t see what’s wrong with what you’ve put I suggest you go and see someone ASAP.

Give the board a rest before you find yourself banned

Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast