+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 232 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

Saw that on TEK. I mean, yeah, Levitt's available for £300K but it does not mean we have a god given right to sign the boy ffs. I'm sure his £10K a week wages at Man Utd might be a stumbling block, no? The boy has to have a say in the move, no? The clubs a shambles though. Deary me.

...Jack Ross said last week that he was 'hopeful' of getting one deal across the line this week.....I think we have to be ready for a slow week! Hopefully we will announce a handful of signings next week. Noone at the club seems to be in any doubt about what is required...so as painful as it is...we just have to wait and see what next week brings!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    EF imploding a little too
    I'm sure I read you say on Tek that you dont post on here anymore

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    ...Jack Ross said last week that he was 'hopeful' of getting one deal across the line this week.....I think we have to be ready for a slow week! Hopefully we will announce a handful of signings next week. Noone at the club seems to be in any doubt about what is required...so as painful as it is...we just have to wait and see what next week brings!
    Yup, the club have been pretty transparent with regards signings and the time it's taking, so I'm not sure why they are being labelled a shambles in some quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by moicher View Post
    I'm sure I read you say on Tek that you dont post on here anymore
    I think you read wrong, unless you meant EF? I post on here and Tek under the same username, pretty much everyone knows that.

It looks more Utd fans getting themselves in a bit of a panic and creating a wee frenzy.. If its mid july and we haven't signed anyone by the friendlies I'll start to worry a bit that we are light, so disagree that Utd fans are being patient on the whole

In meantime I trust what's being done in the background as its been earned over the 3-4 years of progression

Personally can't read teks as just seems bitter towards a poster they think is TA, why be like towards him if they think it is him, not warranted

Would be gutted though if we don't get Levitt after the positive/hopeful rumours

I’m happy to be patient.

Got to trust the club in what they are doing.

The signings we are trying for are really ambitious and good

Shanks and Levitt would be amazing for next season.

Jack Ross could be the perfect manager for Sir Lawrence.

He was easily the best striker I’ve seen at united.

Goodie was a great forward but Shanks really knew where the goal was

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    It looks more Utd fans getting themselves in a bit of a panic and creating a wee frenzy.. If its mid july and we haven't signed anyone by the friendlies I'll start to worry a bit that we are light, so disagree that Utd fans are being patient on the whole

In meantime I trust what's being done in the background as its been earned over the 3-4 years of progression

Personally can't read teks as just seems bitter towards a poster they think is TA, why be like towards him if they think it is him, not warranted

Would be gutted though if we don't get Levitt after the positive/hopeful rumours
    He posts inflammatory shyte and is very patronising to other board members, I don't think for a minute it's TA incidentally. At least I'd ****ing hope it's not

It’s not exactly a mystery why shankland struggled with us 20/21, he got no support and doesn’t have pace so needs to get ball in final third. Combination of shanks/Clark/watt would suffer from exactly some problems as McNulty/shanks/Clark, they all suffer from lack of pace. Need an alternative physical foil up there and pace from midfield out wide or full back to get team up pitch quickly in numbers to support attack.

Suppose if any consolation in not signing anyone yet, might mean some of the less inspirational names we have been linked to on message boards might not be joining.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I think you read wrong, unfusedless you meant EF? I post on here and Tek under the same username, pretty much everyone knows that.
    my apologies then. I had a rare scan and obviously got confused. I was not aware of the common knowledge.

Page 51 of 232 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)