+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window 2020/21

Much too difficult for the Pittodrie faithful to sing, Base it on the Gallaghers' more mellow version!

What's the story Ross McRorie
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Where would you like to go?
    Will there be goals with Cosgrove and Main?
    Is that where we should go?

Hayes isn't in the photos from training yesterday & is also not showing up on the club website as a 1st team player

This might be an oversight by the club but I hope he wasn't one of the 2 whom had CV19

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    Hayes isn't in the photos from training yesterday & is also not showing up on the club website as a 1st team player

This might be an oversight by the club but I hope he wasn't one of the 2 whom had CV19
    Pretty sure gargoyles have a natural immunity.

Quote Originally Posted by rustlinsweetiepapers View Post
    Much too difficult for the Pittodrie faithful to sing, Base it on the Gallaghers' more mellow version!

Wouldn't you like to know?
    Where would you like to go?
    Will there be goals with Cosgrove and Main?
    Is that where we should go?
    **This**

A Balamory version would be a tune for all the family. Maybe we can work up the lyrics in the other thread.

Got to love the bit in the McCrorie interview when the journalist keeps trying to lead him on about how hard it must have been to leave Sevco and he says, "no, not really". Then refuses to talk about Slippy G. Totally made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Got to love the bit in the McCrorie interview when the journalist keeps trying to lead him on about how hard it must have been to leave Sevco and he says, "no, not really". Then refuses to talk about Slippy G. Totally made my day.
    He came across well in his redtv interview. McInnes seems to be sure the guy is a future Scotland international.

I wonder what the pecking order is in terms of our CMs now...

Ferguson
    McCrorie
    Bryson
    Ojo
    Campbell
    McGeough

With so many of them you can be sure 3 of that lot will play every week, with means we’ll never get a proper attacking, creative player in the “10” role. Likely be Ferguson or the invisible man Bryson playing there. I do wonder whether he’s going to try and offload one, maybe Bryson or mcgeouch even though they’re just recently in the door, or maybe Campbell out on loan which to me would be harsh as after Ferguson he’s probably been the best of that bunch recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    He came across well in his redtv interview. McInnes seems to be sure the guy is a future Scotland international.

I wonder what the pecking order is in terms of our CMs now...

Ferguson
    McCrorie
    Bryson
    Ojo
    Campbell
    McGeough

With so many of them you can be sure 3 of that lot will play every week, with means we’ll never get a proper attacking, creative player in the “10” role. Likely be Ferguson or the invisible man Bryson playing there. I do wonder whether he’s going to try and offload one, maybe Bryson or mcgeouch even though they’re just recently in the door, or maybe Campbell out on loan which to me would be harsh as after Ferguson he’s probably been the best of that bunch recently.
    I agree with your thoughts on Campbell. He merits a place in the midfield more than McGeoch and Bryson on "recent" displays. MOre likely to end up at left back though

Does mainstandmoan feel its close enough to kick off time to give a bigger hint on the striker for tonight? Ferguson, McCrorie, A.n.other?

Anything on another new striker?

It appears our international man of mystery may be former Inverness player Marley Watkins from Bristol city
    2 caps, out of contract next year tick tick
    Played 10 games last year 1 goal
    Played 303 scored 40

Quote Originally Posted by AiberdonianAce View Post
    It appears our international man of mystery may be former Inverness player Marley Watkins from Bristol city
    2 caps, out of contract next year tick tick
    Played 10 games last year 1 goal
    Played 303 scored 40
    Shirley nae?

Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast