+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: SA consortium

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    I’ve not followed this thread religiously but has it actually been stated that any sort of hold up is due to a possibility of us playing in league 2 next season?
    I’ve not read that anywhere but it seems it’s been turned to fact on here!
    I don't think anyone is stating it as a fact but it's certainly led to speculation with the takeover seemingly dragging on and on

All people are saying is that it COULD be a reason for the delay in the takeover happening, nobody is saying they absolutely believe it and are looking forward to another season in League 2 and nobody is saying that it is the definitive reason why the takeover hasn't happened yet other than a very dubious "ex agent" twitter account who usually just puts two and two together and hopes for the best.

Quite why posters like Durham and Sid seem to be getting insulted by the talk of it being a reason for a delay by saying it's just "Notts fans in dreamland" and "wishful thinking" I'm not sure. They're probably hedging their bets on the more likely scenario to say that they were right all along. Heaven forbid we have some discussion on a messageboard.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    This is a false avenue of hope and people should stop creaming their pants at what remains a remote likelihood.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48445344
    Maybe you could address those comments to Alan Hardy. Just reply to him on one of his fake Twitter accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Maybe you could address those comments to Alan Hardy. Just reply to him on one of his fake Twitter accounts.
    I've seen several references on this thread about one or more fake Alan Hardy twitter accounts but no one has shown any proof that they exist, so I assume it is all BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    I've seen several references on this thread about one or more fake Alan Hardy twitter accounts but no one has shown any proof that they exist, so I assume it is all BS.
    They're deleted now but he was tweeting under @SportNottm. The proof of this was he was using the same email and phone number as his @BigAlanh5 account from the visible information allowed to external users. The chances of having the exact length of email, with the same letters in the same place with the same phone number ending is very very remote.

I think Gump posted screen shots of the evidence somewhere but both accounts had the same information as below

Al*******@p*********. com

Its pretty much nailed on, especially as @sportNottm also made very liberal use of the eye roll emojis, much like Hardy did on his bigalanh5 account

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    They're deleted now but he was tweeting under @SportNottm. The proof of this was he was using the same email and phone number as his @BigAlanh5 account from the visible information allowed to external users. The chances of having the exact length of email, with the same letters in the same place with the same phone number ending is very very remote.

I think Gump posted screen shots of the evidence somewhere but both accounts had the same information as below

Al*******@p*********. com

Its pretty much nailed on, especially as @sportNottm also made very liberal use of the eye roll emojis, much like Hardy did on his bigalanh5 account
    Don't get me wrong I'm not being an apologist for Hardy but that does not convince me.

Don't get me wrong I'm not being an apologist for Hardy but that does not convince me.
    Either someone was obsessed enough to pay for a proton mail email account and just randomly has a number that ends in 51 to troll or using Occam's razor, we can say with a high degree of confidence it was Alan Hardy... But your choice

Either someone was obsessed enough to pay for a proton mail email account and just randomly has a number that ends in 51 to troll or using Occam's razor, we can say with a high degree of confidence it was Alan Hardy... But your choice
    Protonmail and paragonplc has the same number of characters for anyone wondering what protonmail has to do with this

Not being funny, but how could that possibly not convince you? I would say any other explanation was a million to one.

Protonmail and paragonplc has the same number of characters for anyone wondering what protonmail has to do with this
    It still feels like someone has added up 2 + 2 and come up with 5.

But I will bow to your knowledge of social media, the only social media I use is this board.

Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast