+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 527 of 954 FirstFirst ... 27427477517525526527528529537577627 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,270 of 9531

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    And against PSG the year before that ?
    That was PSG who bottled it, like they do every year.

Last year, Barca blew a 4-1 lead at Roma

Crikey that was some come back for Liverpool

Games like today make me hate football.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    I've just looked at the wiki for last season's champs league... I have no memory of any of that
    The appeal of the Champions league. Over rated. I havent watched a final for years.

I cant deny i have seen games as im subjected at work but f@ck deliberatley watching it. Tonight i was reading a book. Tommorow i will be watching Blairgowrie v Forfar West End. Both much more appealing activities

Ill be offshore for the final unfortunatley. Think ill have an early night

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That’ll upset those incredibly boring football hipsters
    Na it happens all the time in football.

McInnes gets slated for sticking a defender up front when we are chasing a game but all he is doing is copying what he sees when watching the guff football or champions league.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Na it happens all the time in football.

McInnes gets slated for sticking a defender up front when we are chasing a game but all he is doing is copying what he sees when watching the guff football or champions league.
    Doesn’t happen all the time to Barcelona. The only thing I find duller than them is folk talking about how great their dull football is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The appeal of the Champions league. Over rated. I havent watched a final for years.

I cant deny i have seen games as im subjected at work but f@ck deliberatley watching it. Tonight i was reading a book. Tommorow i will be watching Blairgowrie v Forfar West End. Both much more appealing activities

Ill be offshore for the final unfortunatley. Think ill have an early night
    How you feeling on Ajax, Pac? I'm thinking I have to support them, especially against english teams; but old habits learned in Utrecht die hard! They're certainly hoping Ajax get moligated the morn.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    How you feeling on Ajax, Pac? I'm thinking I have to support them, especially against english teams; but old habits learned in Utrecht die hard! They're certainly hoping Ajax get moligated the morn.
    No reason they cant do it. For the sake of football they have to do it. The w@nkathon that will follow a guffball win isnt worth thinking about

Twente fans on friday want Ajax oot. Im sure the whole of Holland do baring them. Same as when the huns were in the UEFA final i suppose

Fit aboot your team. Managed by Advocaat (insert spew face). That must hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    No reason they cant do it. For the sake of football they have to do it. The w@nkathon that will follow a guffball win isnt worth thinking about

Twente fans on friday want Ajax oot. Im sure the whole of Holland do baring them. Same as when the huns were in the UEFA final i suppose

Fit aboot your team. Managed by Advocaat (insert spew face). That must hurt
    I didn't even know that - stopped following it in the last few years. Gads indeed.

Got a kid on the way, and honestly nae sure fit to think about fitba - gonna be difficult promoting the Dons when we're living over here. Leiden disna even hae a club ffs... And at the same time, nae exactly keen on the bairn going Ajax or PSV like the grandparents. Would be easier if the missus had a direction but she couldn't care less about the game.

Leidens near the Hague is it? You living there? ADO Den Haag hooligan in the making

I canna get enough of Holland. Love it. If i didnt have the wee man i would have moved. Ill be over next season. (my foreign fitba ban winna last because of Holland) Sparta Rotterdam will be one if you fancy it. Nae hugely far fae you

Ken fit you mean about promoting the Dons. Thats the wee man into fitba big time. Id love him to go and follow the Dons but my f@ckometer is stuck on neen just now.

But he likes "little games", his words. Lower league basically. Nae great in big crowds. So its handy for next season as nae ST for me

Page 527 of 954 FirstFirst ... 27427477517525526527528529537577627 ... LastLast