+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 351 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays games.

Kieron Tierney offering one of the Watford players a square go yesterday apparently ������ classy!

At work tonight listening to the Funsters on the radio and could not believe the H/T interview with Charlie Adam,yes he did mention the team he plays for but most of his chat was regarding The Rangers.He was at the Dortmund game last week but not as a pundit and he was gushing in his praise of all things Rangers.
    He is back working for the EBC tomorrow though in a Glasgow studio analysing The Rangers v Red Star,the fact that his club play them in the cup and league back to back appears to do little to dent the love he has for the only team he really cares about.

Scant consolation i know but it was The Dees 5 ST FN Mirren 4 on corners which is a massive plus across the road apparently.

Scottish Cup quarter final weekend and not one cup game taking place at 3PM on the Saturday.The SFA should hang their heads in shame but they winnie,FACT.

Yeah tradition & all that Mr Boat but should we not be happy they're all telvised?
    I'm looking forward to watching them all live, live live on Monday obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Yeah tradition & all that Mr Boat but should we not be happy they're all telvised?
    I'm looking forward to watching them all live, live live on Monday obviously.
    Yip. A cracking cup tie were watching as well.

THAT is goal of the season!!!

Establishment day has arrived!!!.

Pre-season a young The Rangers fan was invited(not by me)to a Bedsit BBQ.He defo supported The Rangers but was Dundonian and had two DFC tattoo's.He had placed 3 bets one on Fun to finish top 6 another on the Fun to finish ahead of United and lastly the Hun to retain the title.When i asked him about his allegiance to both clubs he said and i quote,"They feel like the same club to me."

Today these clubs will emerge from the bowels of a stand owned for over 100 years by 3 companies 1 Glasgow Rangers RIP 2 Dundee FC(pre-ADMIN) and 3 Sandeman properties.

The union flag will fly from all 4 sides of said Sandeman property,and the DFC club captain Charlie Adam is a raging Hun.One end of the stadium is fondly named after a city in Northern Ireland who's residents are celebrated in song by the fans of The Rangers who The Dees once sold the pools for.

I can see where that young mixed up kid at the Bedsit BBQ was coming from,i wonder which end he will be in today?,does it really matter?,is there really any difference?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Establishment day has arrived!!!.

Pre-season a young The Rangers fan was invited(not by me)to a Bedsit BBQ.He defo supported The Rangers but was Dundonian and had two DFC tattoo's.He had placed 3 bets one on Fun to finish top 6 another on the Fun to finish ahead of United and lastly the Hun to retain the title.When i asked him about his allegiance to both clubs he said and i quote,"They feel like the same club to me."

Today these clubs will emerge from the bowels of a stand owned for over 100 years by 3 companies 1 Glasgow Rangers RIP 2 Dundee FC(pre-ADMIN) and 3 Sandeman properties.

The union flag will fly from all 4 sides of said Sandeman property,and the DFC club captain Charlie Adam is a raging Hun.One end of the stadium is fondly named after a city in Northern Ireland who's residents are celebrated in song by the fans of The Rangers who The Dees once sold the pools for.

I can see where that young mixed up kid at the Bedsit BBQ was coming from,i wonder which end he will be in today?,does it really matter?,is there really any difference?.
    FACT, after FACT, after FACT, after FACT there GB. And indisputable.

I was in B&Q y'day, checked out with 5,000 bricks. Cashier lassie commented, that's a lot of bricks, what are you building? A barbecue, I answered. She goes on, you don't need 5,000 bricks to build a barbecue. To which I replied, you do if you live in a multi.

Page 53 of 351 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)