+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 162 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T - general election 2019

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I'm not sure that this sort of abuse of posters is tolerated on here. It won't attract new posters do you think? You really have to calm this nasty side of your nature...deep breath and try to be a bit more polite... a smiley at the end might have made it a bit more tolerable...
    Calling you an oaf
    Very Billy Bunterish
    Good job he didn't call you a p rick
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 21-11-2019 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I seem to have caused upset when none was intended raging. I was merely curious about how vegans with strong views on the environment managed to square the footwear circle (and avoid sweaty feet from wearing plastic). If you are not that guy then fair enough, but you did recently mention paying to offset your carbon footprint when you fly and other pro-environment messages, so it went beyond voting green.

Good luck with the plantar fasciitis. I have never suffered from it myself, but I know someone who does.
    No worries Kerr. I did contribute (not start) to a discussion on the environment where people were talking about what they try and do personally to help. I did mention what I personally try and do but at no point said I do more than anyone else on it, and I think my ignorance on electric cars and offsetting was there for all to see (and good for me to learn from). But I didn't promote any enviro policies or urge anyone else to follow any enviro policies, and never have done as, I'm sorry to say, it isn't on sufficiently on my radar.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Calling you an oaf
    Very Billy Bunterish
    Good job he didn't call you a p rick
    True exile I'm sure he is a nice lad really so I will give him the benefit of the doubt...

It’s getting very silly on here today.

Let’s leave it there. No mention of the Labour Manifesto please

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post

Or the Communist Manifesto Pt 2.

Just watched question time a doctor in audience challenged labour mp on the tax plans I quote you plan to tax me and I’m not in top 5% apparently he works as a doctor and labours manifesto will make doctors pay more. I don’t care about lawyers mps and all them others but I think doctors who work for nhs should be exempt.

Very shocking from Tory’s on cladding over a thousand unsafe cladding still out there. I do think if it’s privately owned by some rich snob and not owned by council the owner of that property need to replace it or face jail time as for council owned buildings government should be ashamed of themselves for not fixing their cock up.

Also I get why Lib dumbs was on that show but why was snp on a show with a bolton audience?

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post

It reminds me if that “witty” sign you see in some pubs

“Free beer tomorrow”

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Just watched question time a doctor in audience challenged labour mp on the tax plans I quote you plan to tax me and I’m not in top 5% apparently he works as a doctor and labours manifesto will make doctors pay more. I don’t care about lawyers mps and all them others but I think doctors who work for nhs should be exempt.

Very shocking from Tory’s on cladding over a thousand unsafe cladding still out there. I do think if it’s privately owned by some rich snob and not owned by council the owner of that property need to replace it or face jail time as for council owned buildings government should be ashamed of themselves for not fixing their cock up.

Also I get why Lib dumbs was on that show but why was snp on a show with a bolton audience?
    Council-owned buildings are the responsibility of the council.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Council-owned buildings are the responsibility of the council.
    Which are elected and funded by the taxes and government grants. Let’s face it they made it on the cheap because of the austerity cuts. You think councils have that kind of money laying around no just like flood defences and road repairs the grants are given by government to fund such things

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Which are elected and funded by the taxes and government grants. Let’s face it they made it on the cheap because of the austerity cuts. You think councils have that kind of money laying around no just like flood defences and road repairs the grants are given by government to fund such things
    Actually it was another dumb eco thing.

Page 53 of 162 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast