+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by AiberdonianAce View Post
    Joins Shrewsbury Town till end of season.

Kamberi must be coming in

Hornby, Hendry, Kamberi OR Cosgrove, Anderson, Main...

I think the three coming in are probably better than the three going out, but time will tell. Glad we're rid of Cosgrove and Main anyway, regardless of who comes in! Safe to say Anderson has likely played his last 4 minutes for the club, McInnes obviously doesn't like him.

At least it'll make things a bit more interesting having some new players to watch. Singing someone on loan from St Johnstone just doesn't sit right with me though - hope he proves me wrong and turns out to be a goal machine but can't see it personally!

Well a transfer window that I actually feel the better after. Sam off for more cash than he's worth. The other lump of wood, Main, is gone. The traitor with no morals no longer stains our shirt and we have a new front line that can't do any worse - famous last words!! -At least it'll be A few games before I will be so irate at the ineptitude of those leading the line

Good to hear from Hendry that Matty Kennedy scouted him!

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Well a transfer window that I actually feel the better after. Sam off for more cash than he's worth. The other lump of wood, Main, is gone. The traitor with no morals no longer stains our shirt and we have a new front line that can't do any worse - famous last words!! -At least it'll be A few games before I will be so irate at the ineptitude of those leading the line
    Well , we'll see. Can't score less goals than the now previous ones this season ?

Lets hope they can fit in as well as Marley Watkins did , with the tippy tappy stuff ?

I think the realy important thing to come out of this window is the McCrorie can now play against the huns ?

That alone gives us a far better cahance of an extra point or two this season ?

What an incredible window. Who would have thought having started the season with Cosgrove, Main, Anderson, Watkins and Edmondson that all 5 would be gone and a whole new forward line brought in.

Must have been some strong words behind the scenes and a realisation that season ticket sales for next season were heading for a slump (granted this may still happen).

Reeks of desperation and DM’s last stand, but hopefully it works out and we start firing them in from all angles.

At least I’m interested in watching tomorrow night now for something other than the potential of winning a bottle of homemade plonk (no offence NMN!).

Could be a bad window for Considine though. With Ojo, Cosgrove and Main all gone he’s probably going to be back to the one getting all the abuse again for a while!
    Last edited by ByeByeScum2012; 01-02-2021 at 11:09 PM.

Blimey, when was the last time a club got rid of all their strikers in two days? Smells of desperation from McInnes.

Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast