+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 55 of 103 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Barry claiming MacDonald an Williams, struggling to be fit for the start of season.
    Certainly think we miss the experience of MacDonald to hold it all together along the back.

A deal for Slobodan likely with others to follow.

I would like to see Scales back in a Don's shirt, so hopefully something can be agreed with Timothy.
    Supposedly Rodgers wants to 'asess'his full squad before any decisions made.

I bet he does.

Fückin snapper.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Barry claiming MacDonald an Williams, struggling to be fit for the start of season.
    Certainly think we miss the experience of MacDonald to hold it all together along the back.

A deal for Slobodan likely with others to follow.

I would like to see Scales back in a Don's shirt, so hopefully something can be agreed with Timothy.
    The conversation that Burrows had with some fan group last week (publicised online, and about which Burrows spat the dummy) revealed that the Timbâstards still want the same coin for Scales as suggested last year, despite the fact that his contract is now a year shorter. Robson apparently said that he’d prefer to have him on the books and eligible for all but four league fixtures than be without him. Hmmmm.

From what I heard the club are looking to take Scales back on loan because Celtic are reluctant to sell him to another SPFL team.

They just don’t like selling players to other teams in the league because they are paranoid it will come back to haunt them.

As much as I would like us to sign Scales it should only be a permanent deal,we need to stop taking players from them on loan.

Agreed, we aim to match these bästards at least, not beg to borrow their players.

I'm open to loans if theres an option to buy built in at the end of the season, think McCrorie came to us that way and it worked out pretty well

But loaning a player from them twice would be ridiculous - it really hurt us last season, apart from missing the games against them its not good constantly shifting your players around to accommodate

I liked Scales but if thats the only way he's coming to us then no thank you - permanent deal or nothing

Agree on Scales. If no permanent deal, then best look elsewhere.

Why they can't just sell him for a reasonable fee and let the loon play fitba is beyond me.

Victim f*ucks!

How long is left on his contract?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    How long is left on his contract?
    Someone said earlier, a year was it?

His contract runs out in 2025

Page 55 of 103 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast