+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 551 of 625 FirstFirst ... 51451501541549550551552553561601 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    If we win the scottish cup...
    If we win the Cup, I’ll follow the bus parade down Union St. dressed as Mark Hately

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    If we win the Cup, I’ll follow the bus parade down Union St. dressed as Mark Hately
    Don’t do that, you’ll get arrested for scaring the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    I'm really intrigued by this McInnes away by the summer theory that's going around. I'm not saying it's not right, and at this point with Milne not in charge of recruitment, I'd not be unhappy, but I've not seen any evidence for it on here. Is there a lot of chat about this back home? Is there anything to substantiate it? Or is it just wishful thinking?
    You only have to watch his post-match interview after the Ross County match to see the man is on borrowed time...

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Let’s face it, we were oot the cup on Wednesday if Killie hadn’t brought on that numpty at the end.
    I can’t blame him for the own goal but that “tackle” on Ferguson to give away the penalty was ridiculous ( if not very welcome)
    It wasn’t the sub that gave away the penalty.
    It was Killie’s best player, Stuart Findlay.

Fair enough, just taking my "facts " from on here.

Bloody stupid challenge, whoever it was.

Right down to the questionable personal hygiene?

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    You only have to watch his post-match interview after the Ross County match to see the man is on borrowed time...
    He'll be ok as long as we're in the cup, beyond that, I dinna think any of us know enough about Cormack's mindset to predict what happens.

I seriously doubt Cormack will be as mediocrity tolerant as Milne was, but the spectre at the feast around the club at the moment is the stadium.

I genuinely think, even with Cormack at the helm, that until that issue is resolved one way or t'other (in terms of funding, time scale.....whisper it, even the possibility of staying at, and renovating, the Pitt) then he might be tempted to stay with the safe pair of hands, safe in terms of us nae sliding into a Patterson, McGhee etc. bottom six type abyss.

But if McInnes does stay beyond the summer I'd be confident in saying he'll be subject to more stringent "performance indicators" (to lapse into w@nky management speak for a second) than he has historically been.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Fair enough, just taking my "facts " from on here.

Bloody stupid challenge, whoever it was.
    I answered that error of a post

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    No it wisnae him, it was Findlay for the pen

Clever get-out clause there by spelling Hateley’s name wrongly.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Clever get-out clause there by spelling Hateley’s name wrongly.
    My mistake. Just so we’re clear, if the Famous Aberdeen FC take back that which is rightfully theirs, I’ll follow the bus down Union St dressed as that greasy cloven hoofed hun troglodyte, who goes by the name of Stench Hateley

Page 551 of 625 FirstFirst ... 51451501541549550551552553561601 ... LastLast