+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 57 of 77 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window 2020/21

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Livingston sign Anthony Stokes (who was available when we were looking) and we sign Marley Watkins.

Which would you have chosen?
    Stokes does have a much better goal scoring record but is a it short at 5’11”.

Marley Watkins is 6’1” much worse scoring record.

We’re looking for a striker so obviously Watkins

Name me a good player whose shorter than 6’

Neither.
    One doesn’t score.
    The other is a troublemaker everywhere he goes

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Livingston sign Anthony Stokes (who was available when we were looking) and we sign Marley Watkins.

Which would you have chosen?
    Is Stokes nae about 40?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Is Stokes nae about 40?
    And, have you seen the nick of him? Fat Cnut doesn’t come near describing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    By giving Ruth a chance do you mean giving him one start pumping high balls to him, not having anyone within 30 yards of him and then dropping him whilst dereks disciples on here tell us he’s crap and not good enough for Aberdeen.
    Joking aside....Ruth should be given a chance as should Anderson before Watkins. What’s the point with signing a poor striker until January when we have youngsters who should get a go.

Time for McInnes to get tae f’uck.

We’re all aware that now, of all times, isn’t the time to lash out money on a top striker.

So why waste money on crap?

Play the younger players you f’uckin t’osser.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    And, have you seen the nick of him? Fat Cnut doesn’t come near describing him.
    You watched a lot of him in the Iranian league. I’d rather have a fat bloke who knows how to score than Marley

I realise he's not without his issues (and McInnes seems to set great store by personality) but he knows where the goal is. So if it's only temporary, he's not likely to cause lasting dressing room problems.

I'd rather have a striker who knows where the net is.

Have to say I’m not overly enthusiastic about the Watkins signing but some of the post are a tad over the top,if we signed Stokes instead of him the same people would be in meltdown about how we have signed a complete cvnt of a human.

I will give the guy a chance,it’s not his fault some people on here believed the guy claiming he was a Pittodrie informant told everyone we are about to sign an international striker

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Have to say I’m not overly enthusiastic about the Watkins signing but some of the post are a tad over the top,if we signed Stokes instead of him the same people would be in meltdown about how we have signed a complete cvnt of a human.

I will give the guy a chance,it’s not his fault some people on here believed the guy claiming he was a Pittodrie informant told everyone we are about to sign an international striker
    More than a tad over the top by some. Same on twitter! I'll give him a chance! Its only a short term fix ffs. Some mong on Twitter is bemoaning that we didn't sign the postie st Mirren signed! Jesus fkn wept!!

Page 57 of 77 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast