+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 58 of 79 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Agree with you on Devlin - I thought he was a certainty to be the next captain but he's been all over the place since he returned from injury. I'd always prefer to have an outfield captain rather than the keeper - there's not many candidates really. Ferguson is the most captain like in terms of his attitude - he would fight our corner with refs as Shinnie does and would lead by example in not being intimidated by any opposition. Might be a bit much to put on the young guy though I guess..
    Age shouldn't come into it...Martin Buchan was 21 when he lifted the Cup in 1970 and would have been captain for that whole season.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    Age shouldn't come into it...Martin Buchan was 21 when he lifted the Cup in 1970 and would have been captain for that whole season.
    Before my time but Buchan came across like he was used to a shift down the docks. Ferguson has plenty to learn. It's best he doesn't have to worry about being the captain as well.

Reminds me of the Logan situation.

We have a real lack of leaders in the team, strong personalities, that's what the debate over the captaincy has made absolutely clear if it wasn't already. Might help explain the number of pedestrian performances from the team this season. Another issue that needs addressing this summer, as if we don't have enough already.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Thats my opinion and as i have said if i am wrong i will say sorry.
    Mines too,i have heard he's going there,hope to f@ck what i have been told is s@ite though but it came from a good "source"

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    In what way?
    I don’t think I’ve ever seen Logan touted for captain.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    To be fair, there's only one poster that's comparing the Shinnie situation to that of Logan.
    and I wonder who that poster might be

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    and I wonder who that poster might be

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

I'll give you that one pal, that was quite quick and in fairness quite funny.

I do personally believe he will be offski

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post

I do personally believe he will be offski
    I think he is definitely going also. Probably bored of the club and his gaffer. It’s infectious at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I think he is definitely going also. Probably bored of the club and his gaffer. It’s infectious at the moment.
    I reckon that apart from the financial offer we’ve supposedly made , his strong relationship with McInnes is probably the main factor that’d persuade him to stay. And I’m guessing McInnes’ll have had a big say in making the big financial offer.

Page 58 of 79 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast