+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Corky's Cracking Christmas Caption Compo

re: Corky's Cracking Christmas Caption Compo

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer
    [/quote]

[size=4][b]"I can see him up there, in the South Stand, Vera - but he's with yet another woman, the *******!

Are you sure you're pregnant?"

[/quote]

The fence rattlers send out their ferocious advance party to the Fratton end during a Pompey v Scum match

Quote Originally Posted by Brockley_Jack
    "I think the queue starts here for the "Please Don't Go, Scoular!" petition'

Ring them bells you heathens - here is the judgement.

In 3rd place for his entry "Tescos" and the winner of the "Ghost of Christmas Past Award" and a signed copy of the Warwickshire Cricket over 50s Annual 2014, give it up for Sui !!!!

Tense innit? I really don't know the winners until I open the envelopes.

In 2nd place for his entry "Cheerleaders" and the winner of the "Ghost of Christmas Present Award" plus a year's subscription to "Photoshop for Dummies" magazine, give it up for Lassie !!!!

And finally... the winner of Corky's Cracking Christmas Caption Compo for 2014 is... tense music like Strictly with the spotlight on all the punters looking very nervous...

TamarBlue for his entry "Johnny". The yuletide cucumber is on its way west as I write.

Hark them Herald Angels sing and praise be !!!!

Any complaints about the running and judging of this competition should be sent to Jim the Mod at Fratton Faithful as whatever you say it will be his fault.

Excellent...good job Corkmeister

ps Where is the cry icon ?

I have to say that the Albums seem a good compilation,might get the 2 volumes.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)