+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Blackburn Rovers Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    You are living in the past. Frecks hasn't been the same player for about a season & a half. Potter is on borrowed time as a player. Vaulks is now. Didn't say Vaulks would have scored, just he won the header to make the chance.
    No Frecks (yes I did worry and wonder about his fitness and thought maybe we wouldn’t see much of him) isn’t the player he was but you know when he’s on pitch, first name on sheet for me when available
    Last edited by millertop; 02-01-2018 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    To be fair to gwru, it was Vaulks who headed the ball on, it's the only thing gwru has got right this season.
    Are we talking of the equaliser in the Blackburn game? It's on ifollow now and Vaulks IS the one who headed it on and I apologise.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    said Vaulks was a player. That was the only positive.
    and a lot of people aren't convinced that was right either.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Are we talking of the equaliser in the Blackburn game? It's on ifollow now and Vaulks IS the one who headed it on and I apologise.
    Think you need to go to spec savers frog

Nice edit frog. I was just too slow 😋😋😋

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Warney sounded pretty confident that Frecks would be fit for the next match in his post game interview, Brin. He rested him because of the sore shin.

Watching on I-Follow, I thought that was a decent performance from the Millers. I was pleased to see character and determination on display even without captain Frecklington's presence. We seem to good at breaking them down and dispossessing them in midfield but we were also guilty of giving the ball away too easily ourselves at times. I thought Emmanuel had a noticeably good game with some fuid movement and confident defending.

I think we made Blackburn look very ordinary at times. Given their reputation and strength in depth, the lads should take credit for this.
    CTMiller, thanks for the update on Frecks. Hopefully with no game this Saturday he should be back for the Oldham game.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456