+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What will it take.............

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Stop the labelling.........mibbe ban you
    Narcissists can't help labelling others. Anyone with an opinion that differs from theirs is labelled with some kind of ism or phobia

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Anyone entering the country illegally should be deported.

Anyone going to court has a case or it wouldn’t get that far.

Stop the racism.
    That beast that threw the acid over the woman and children got a court case, in fact after two refusals he won his court case, probably represented by one of his own, I’d say anyone that gets a court case should have one attempt then it’s a one way plane ticket out of this country

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Narcissists can't help labelling others. Anyone with an opinion that differs from theirs is labelled with some kind of ism or phobia
    Calling for bans is like waving imaginary yellow cards in the air.

I get sick of the labels.

There's a few things on this thread I wudnt have said but who am I to judge folks language.

What you'll never get from me is throwing around isms and bics.

Noah far too ****ing intelligent for that.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    That beast that threw the acid over the woman and children got a court case, in fact after two refusals he won his court case, probably represented by one of his own, I’d say anyone that gets a court case should have one attempt then it’s a one way plane ticket out of this country
    He converted to Christianity and church of England helped him.

By the looks of it if you claim your criminal, gay or convert chances are you will be allowed to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Anyone entering the country illegally should be deported.

Anyone going to court has a case or it wouldn’t get that far.

Stop the racism.
    I can’t believe anyone can be so naive to think that. The point is that the folk ARE here illegally and ARE getting to take their cases to court despite that fact.

Stop calling people racist for having perfectly reasonable opinions and having the guts to express them. You are making yourself look a right idiot branding anyone who doesn’t agree with you as racist. That is the last bastion of one who has lost the argument.

He converted to Christianity and church of England helped him.

By the looks of it if you claim your criminal, gay or convert chances are you will be allowed to stay.
    If that loony Archbishop of Canterbury is anything to go by then the church is a major part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodbroon View Post
    I can’t believe anyone can be so naive to think that. The point is that the folk ARE here illegally and ARE getting to take their cases to court despite that fact.

Stop calling people racist for having perfectly reasonable opinions and having the guts to express them. You are making yourself look a right idiot branding anyone who doesn’t agree with you as racist. That is the last bastion of one who has lost the argument.
    He's branded me a racist because I once explained on here that after spending several years working with English people I found a lot of them to be very insular and unwilling to accept those who are not exactly like them. All I did was relay my personal experience and he took it to mean that I hated all English just because they're English when in fact I was very clear that it was the ignorance of SOME of them I disliked.

Unfortunately you can't tell a narcissist that their world view is wrong and that there are actually people with opinions that differ from theirs.

People are slowly beginning to wake up but fear of being labelled stops them speaking out and raising concerns.

The labels mean nothing now, transphobe if you think men are men women are women, homophobic if you don't agree with rainbow flags associated with All our institutions or don't want men in cocktail dresses and support bra telling stories to bairns, racist if you point out ethnic minorities are over represented in the media or you object to your football team taking a knee for a wife beating drug dealer who was murdered thousands of miles away and a misogynist if you don't think women should run everything.

They speak about the hard right when they actually mean conservative with a small c which the vast majority of folk fit into that camp.

It's the loopy left that's the evil in this country the ones that impose all of the above and attach labels.

Vast majority of Muslims that came to this country wanted a better life and worked for it, what we have now is no border control and everything shyster, wrong un and no intention of integrating flooding into this country.........a country where all of our families fought tooth and nail to get certain rights and standard of living......pretty much free country where anybody could achieve anything.

Now I don't believe we are totally free and are having to share our hard won rights and institutions with folk that don't and will never give a damn about them.

We are about to get a PM who takes the knee, cannot define what a woman is, perversly believes in all woman shortlists and thinks uncontrolled immigration and diversity is our strength.......and he's a moderate
    Problem is the Lefties and Green loons think they have the moral high ground and are so smug and self centred they find it impossible to think otherwise or even countenance another opinion. Instead of measured debate they feel they need to shout down any contrary view and if necessary resort to accusations of racism and all the other isms especially if they get any inkling if losing the argument.

Talking about the green lobby you only have to look at that Greta Thunberg’s smug puss as she gets kid glove treatment once again from the establishment to make you make you sick.

It’s taking me a long time to get round to the opinion that the Lefties/Green lot hate this country so much that they want its destruction. Up to recently I thought they were well meaning but unconsciously bad for the country. No more they are pure evil!

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Quit while you’re behind…Jock.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    “One of his own”

Telling.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)