+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Home v Arbroath Today

Well we don't know that, remember we aren't fully match sharp yet and we building towards that, we will be better for league starting

Hopefully we go all out at East Fife to get a good win and then treat the friendly the next weekend like a real game

So we are match ready for the sheep away

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Well we don't know that, remember we aren't fully match sharp yet and we building towards that, we will be better for league starting

Hopefully we go all out at East Fife to get a good win and then treat the friendly the next weekend like a real game

I think we will have far too much for East Fife mate,so far 2 defeats and no goals scored with 5 conceded.

Who's the friendly against, I've not seen anything. Saturday 24th is it?

They put on the official a few weeks back
    "24 July 2021:
    The Club requested a free Saturday on this date in the Premier Sports Cup and are looking to invite another Club to visit Tannadice for a friendly on this date."

I am presuming they will arrange an English side as will be plenty of them looking for games

"24 July 2021:
    The Club requested a free Saturday on this date in the Premier Sports Cup and are looking to invite another Club to visit Tannadice for a friendly on this date."

I am presuming they will arrange an English side as will be plenty of them looking for games
    Christ they’ll better get a move on and get it organised then…………..

True, bit random that they mentioned it so long ago and English clubs have already been training and playing friendlies up here yet nothing announced with regards opposition, might end up with Brechin visiting

True, bit random that they mentioned it so long ago and English clubs have already been training and playing friendlies up here yet nothing announced with regards opposition, might end up with Brechin visiting
    I think we will win that mate.

"24 July 2021:

i heard it was Cove

Delighted to get 3 points v Arbroath yesterday. We should have had the game won by half-time, -lots of plus points.
    But what happened in the 2nd half? Arbroath dominated, and we had to defend most of the time, although I do appreciate we had a lot of youngsters on at the end. Where was the plus points from the 1st half?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)