+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tonights game online

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    What defending manual has Tam Scobbie been reading that says run away from the attacker who has the ball so he can shoot!

Saw all game that Livi were shoot on sight because our keeper has been foond oot! Why then give them space!

Only the tip of the iceberg, but we need some big balls or i see us loosing 4th place to Dunfermline or QotS!
    For me Tam Scobbie was never a good signing, even at St Johnstone he was average at best. No pace, injury prone etc. He cannot be blamed solely for the performance last night All from Chairman down should be taking a long hard look at themselves and decide whether if they want to play for or be at United. Maybe a Hull style protest is the way, but not sure many fans have the heart to turn up against St Midden, if this is the amateurish performance on display. I will attend out of blind loyalty and to see some mates I sit with, however when all you have to hang on to or talk about is officials injustice or you watch the play through your fingers. It makes it damn difficult to shell out 20 quid and freeze your butt off!

I wouldn't even play McDonald full stop

McMullan was better up top early season, play him with Mikkelsen or even Lyng

M.Smith and King wide,

Stanton and Briels cm

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)