+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Frecklington

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    For a player who has a max of 20 games left at the club (deff leaving in summer)and will prob only play 10 of those games then it's a brilliant piece of business. Timing of it when were just outside playoffs is a bit meh.
    Tbh home town club or not I thought frecks would have preferred 1 more shot at promotion. ESP if it was via a trip to Wembley
    He'll get that chance with Lincoln as they're just outside the playoffs at the moment and splashing the cash.
    They got a fair chunk from last seasons cup run and their crowds are up this season, so the board are going for it in a big way.
    It would be good to finish your career with a promotion with your home town club wouldn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    He'll get that chance with Lincoln as they're just outside the playoffs at the moment and splashing the cash.
    They got a fair chunk from last seasons cup run and their crowds are up this season, so the board are going for it in a big way.
    It would be good to finish your career with a promotion with your home town club wouldn't it.
    Quite so. And that's why Rotherham had to let him go. Take some cash and give him the chance to finish his career on a high, or kick him in the teeth and risk having him full of resentment at being held to his contract. He's been a fantastic servant to the club and I always hoped that he'd finish his career here and maybe end up on the coaching staff, but it wasn't to be and I wish him well.

Scored on his debut.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456