+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread***

(With result)

Worth noting that Southampton go to Liverpool and get stuffed 3 - 0, whilst we go to Chelsea and make them sweat for 89 of the 90 minutes. Tells a story?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    You talking about the blonde and the black girl? Haven't heard "anti-Leeds" comments (quite the contrary at the end)?
    Get yer ears tested the bitches were gloating and were obviously biased the filthy hussys

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Unfortunately firpo still plays like……..firpo, gave the ball away many many times and still can’t defend to save his life.
    But also made some sublime passes, and is probably better suited to what might be regarded as an old-fashioned wing-half, not a defender, allowed to roam forward as long as he has someone on HIS wing to look out for predators.

Anyway feck the cup let us get on with the more serious stuff Saturday 12:30 kick off so no excuses billy

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Get yer ears tested the bitches were gloating and were obviously biased the filthy hussys
    Sorry, I watched the after-game "talk" from start to finish and whilst the "balance" was definitely towards Chelsea, I honestly didn't hear anything that you could say was "anti Leeds". And anyway, so what? We know how the lads played, how well the team as a whole performed.

Got to be said, the two games I’ve just managed to get to were really rather a lot of fun.

Back to the other side of the pond on Friday, when I’ll update my PL thing and trawl through the threads to (belatedly) see if any naughty step ASBOs are in order.

Archie Gray. What a player!

Obviously a lucky charm - you need to get over here more often - safe journey home

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Obviously a lucky charm - you need to get over here more often - safe journey home
    Thanks!

I was nearly able to slip Huddersfield in as well, but maybe next time…

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    Got to be said, the two games I’ve just managed to get to were really rather a lot of fun.

Back to the other side of the pond on Friday, when I’ll update my PL thing and trawl through the threads to (belatedly) see if any naughty step ASBOs are in order.

Archie Gray. What a player!
    Gray's value just went up another £10m against that opposition. 🤔

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)