+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 2 Choices for the Board

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Everyone missing the fact that the players were clearly motivated to play until the final whistle and not give up.

A clear sign that Laszlo IS able to motivate the players.

We have seen it under previous managers recently how easily the team used to give up. This appears to have changed under Csaba on yesterday's evidence.

And no one ever seems to take the opposition in to account when analysing the matches.

Morton are no walk overs in this league. When will some United fans stop thinking that we have some sort of default right to win and at least recognise that the opponents may have some role in how a match plays out?
    That is one monumental straw you are clutching at.

[QUOTE=PortugueseFrank;39015668]Everyone missing the fact that the players were clearly motivated to play until the final whistle and not give up.

A clear sign that Laszlo IS able to motivate the players.

We have seen it under previous managers recently how easily the team used to give up. This appears to have changed under Csaba on yesterday's evidence.

And no one ever seems to take the opposition in to account when analysing the matches.

Morton are no walk overs in this league. When will some United fans stop thinking that we have some sort of default right to win and at least recognise that the opponents may have some role in how a match plays out?[/QUOTE
    Motivate player your having a laugh he is clueless on team selection motivation, tactics no other club would put up with him end off

So the players didn't play right until the end then?

I must have missed them giving up then.

And once again does everyone just ignore the opponents?

Morton who beat 2nd top Ross County 2-1. But yeah it's not a game of a 11 v 11. Morton have no bearing whatsoever on the outcome of a football match against Dundee United.🙄

It is like some people think United and Laszlo are just coming up against teams of mannequins instead of teams and managers who are strong and organised and attmpeting to actually get something out of a football match.

Comes across a bit "divine right" to me.
    Last edited by PortugueseFrank; 16-09-2018 at 05:04 PM.

Yes we have no Devine right to win every game but if we had a proper manager instead of a clown we woukd have a better chance and would probably wipe the floor with those teams we should be win no g this league easy but until this clueless clown lazlo gets 2 **** we will just be a laughing stock and I can't believe portugueesfrank and ttt are sticking up 4 this clown if you are proper fans you woukd relize this clown is ruining our club

Quote Originally Posted by Mazftd83 View Post
    Yes we have no Devine right to win every game but if we had a proper manager instead of a clown we woukd have a better chance and would probably wipe the floor with those teams we should be win no g this league easy but until this clueless clown lazlo gets 2 **** we will just be a laughing stock and I can't believe portugueesfrank and ttt are sticking up 4 this clown if you are proper fans you woukd relize this clown is ruining our club
    You go from agreeing that we have no divine right to saying "we should be winning this league easy". Contradictions.

And as for your "proper fans" jibe. I'm sure even the most vocal opposition to my opinions, and those of TTT, would never stoop to that kind of accusation.

We're all fans. If you can't handle debate and different opinions then maybe football forums aren't for you.

Football forums are about opinions yes and yes I don't a agree with your comments and if u read my last post I said yes we have no Devine right to win every game but we woukd have a better chance of win no g with this clown out so please read full post before commenting and yes 98 per cent are with me and get this clown out if u go to the games like I do every week you would re here all the chants and moans about this useless clown if u can't see this then u must be happy that we are a laughing stock and even opposition fans singing we are ****e time for the clown to go and I think u and ttt are his cheerleaders my opinion that's what forums are for

For what it’s worth, I think there is a larger majority of United suppoerters that want Shabba away, more than there was who wanted Stephen Thompson gone, and that is saying something. During the Thompson debacle there were plenty who, although not happy, voiced an understanding of what had happened, however, I have yet to meet anyone who doesn’t think Shabba’s number should have been up by now.

This is the only United forum where a select few don't want him gone (albeit in a very wee minority)

Teks and East are unanimous in thier desire to see him gone, as are the Pie&Bovril arabs

After Alloa in league cup Csaba got booed down the tunnel, on Saturday there was a loud Csaba gtf chant towards the end

They can't ignore this forever, root and branch review... All well and good had the most important change be implemented, providing us with a good capable manager that can galvanise the club, give us a realistic chance this season and start the road to recovery and stability

This is the most unstable we have been, and will continue to be while Laszlo is manager, that's the irony in it

Yes I agree you here it every week I just don't understand Frank and ttt they obviously don't watch united

Well i can't speak for anyone else but i certainly do watch United.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)