+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Salmon Dave

Name:  1D26BEB3-D7BA-4AC2-B703-4080D9E8A681.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  8.9 KB

Nine years ago today, the death of Tommy McArdle actor Malcolm Tierney was announced.

Ssssssizzler was “abroad” at the time, and Callum Finnegan was still incacerated in the shipping container. Foul play was therefore ruled out, but VAR awarded a penalty to the stinking slopey-foreheaded huncünts.

Getting into the heavy duty stuff now, with Jimmy McGovern’s by-line in the credits.

I expect that the original Alan Partridge with his hot trophy air-head girlfriend will be moving into the bungalow very soon, and that Gav can’t be far away from out-of-the-blue croakage.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Getting into the heavy duty stuff now, with Jimmy McGovern’s by-line in the credits.

I expect that the original Alan Partridge with his hot trophy air-head girlfriend will be moving into the bungalow very soon, and that Gav can’t be far away from out-of-the-blue croakage.
    I think the first McGoverns ones I saw were the Xmas ones. I have watched what is up on the STV player and Barry G has just slipped the stroop up the Wife of his fitba team manager. (Snowy Malone from BFTBS)

Who moves into the Bungalow? I think it was Harry and Ralph when I started watching it.

I'm also expecting a Scottish lass to appear, I am sure she shared a house with two blokes, one of which was Terry, but this could well have been later on in the 80s. I'm thinking they were in the empty house next to the Grants.

I read that Gav pops his clogs, which begs the questions, would you stroop his other half?

Not as easy on the eye as the lovely Heather, but she has grown on me.
    Last edited by TheDeeDon; 21-02-2023 at 12:49 PM.

Aye, Gav's end is coming.
    And the curvaceous, and inappropriately named, Alexandra Pigg would most certainly enjoy a Sneckie coupling.
    She finds she's with child post Gav's demise, then takes up with Barry before throwing a seven as I recall.

Harry and Ralph are a ways off, I think, as are the nurses and the "Ambo" who were integral to "the seige".

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I think the first McGoverns ones I saw were the Xmas ones. I have watched what is up on the STV player and Barry G has just slipped the stroop up the Wife of his fitba team manager. (Snowy Malone from BFTBS)

Who moves into the Bungalow? I think it was Harry and Ralph when I started watching it.
    Alan Partridge, played by Dicken Ashworth, an early IT nerd and over-enthusiastic neighbour. Dinah May played the comely Samantha who he eventually married, and who provided an alternative to Heather as scally waank fodder for Damon, Gizmo, and Ducksie.

Name:  BCDCE462-4576-4100-A429-634BD4370B55.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  7.6 KB

I'm also expecting a Scottish lass to appear, I am sure she shared a house with two blokes, one of which was Terry, but this could well have been later on in the 80s. I'm thinking they were in the empty house next to the Grants.
    The nurses, Kate Moses and a hard-faced blonde weegie woman rented the detached house next door (#7) with a male nurse Pat Hancock, and Terry if I recall correctly. That was the scene of the gun siege far Kate was shot. The gunman was John Clarke (Robert Pugh, later the sh@gging priest in McGovern’s The Lakes)

I read that Gav pops his clogs, which begs the questions, would you stroop his other half?

Not as easy on the eye as the lovely Heather, but she has grown on me.
    A bit of a six-pinter, I think, but she looked a lot better in Letter To Brezhnev.

Letter to Brezhnev! That is a blast from the past. I watched that when I was still at school in the 80s.

Googled Dinah May and I could see why the three wise men of Brookside would have been lusting after her.

Hoping that STV put up more episodes soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Letter to Brezhnev! That is a blast from the past. I watched that when I was still at school in the 80s.

Googled Dinah May and I could see why the three wise men of Brookside would have been lusting after her.

Hoping that STV put up more episodes soon.
    Ten every week is the deal, I think.

The next 5 episodes are now on the STV player to devour at your leisure.

So Gav's gone. What a grim episode, didn't hold back.
    Barry and the Brother in Law were having a good look at Petra's paps whilst 'comforting' her though.

Rodger came across as more human in it too.

Got a long return bus trip tomorrow. I’ll be hot-spotting the iPad via my phone and having a major Redmond reminisce. Get me, IT expert.

I also have TPTV+’s Mona Lisa to watch before it’s timed-out, and James Curtis’s The Gilt Kid to finish.

I may have to ask the Stagecoach driver to divert via the A9 and A96 to allow me time for this culture-fest. Given that neither is fully-dualled yet, despite the empty promises, that should give me the necessary screen and paper time.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast