+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Glass’ Aberdeen v drug dealer’s eleven

A good win (mind you every win is good) and Hibs will be more nervous than us about the last 2 matches. Let’s hope we beat them in the next match. They had such a big points gap with not many games left and they could truly Hibs it. It will be good for Glass if he finishes above them in the league after the team the McInnes led management left him with.

Still cursing the fannies' inability to hold out v Tic....

Seriously, how bad is Scottish fitba?
    We've been horse this season (apart fae a wee spell when the Watkins, Benson, Rat2 were on a hot-er) and we still have a fighting chance of finishing third.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    A good win (mind you every win is good) and Hibs will be more nervous than us about the last 2 matches. Let’s hope we beat them in the next match. They had such a big points gap with not many games left and they could truly Hibs it. It will be good for Glass if he finishes above them in the league after the team the McInnes led management left him with.
    Still a long shot rj but imagine if we manage to finish 3rd this season.

Can’t remember who it was on here that said we have been the worst team in the league,I wouldn’t agree with that although we have have been terrible this season which wouldn’t say much for the SPFL if we do finish 3rd.

To be fair it doesn’t say much for the league if Hibs finish 3rd either because they are shyte as well.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Still a long shot rj but imagine if we manage to finish 3rd this season.

Can’t remember who it was on here that said we have been the worst team in the league,I wouldn’t agree with that although we have have been terrible this season which wouldn’t say much for the SPFL if we do finish 3rd.

To be fair it doesn’t say much for the league if Hibs finish 3rd either because they are shyte as well.
    I definitely think having a fit Ryan Hedges makes it more possible for us.

A question for anyone....who is missing Joe Lewis?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Seriously, how bad is Scottish fitba?
    We've been horse this season (apart fae a wee spell when the Watkins, Benson, Rat2 were on a hot-er) and we still have a fighting chance of finishing third.
    This is probably the worst season ever.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I definitely think having a fit Ryan Hedges makes it more possible for us.

A question for anyone....who is missing Joe Lewis?
    Great shout RJ...I thought the same watching the game and its right he's keeping his place. WM and McFadden had a wee discussion about it the other night on SS with JM questioning if it was a good shout by Glass to keep JL on the bench v Utd., because he was assuming he was fit as on bench...but WM reckons he's injured still and was just on bench for morale or something similar...

I might start getting into Atlanta.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    Great shout RJ...I thought the same watching the game and its right he's keeping his place. WM and McFadden had a wee discussion about it the other night on SS with JM questioning if it was a good shout by Glass to keep JL on the bench v Utd., because he was assuming he was fit as on bench...but WM reckons he's injured still and was just on bench for morale or something similar...
    I think I it can only be a good thing for us and possibly Lewis as well if he sits out the rest of the season and has some competition now from Woods. There were quite a few of the “old guard” who had become far too complacent towards the latter stages of the McInnes era.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    I think I it can only be a good thing for us and possibly Lewis as well if he sits out the rest of the season and has some competition now from Woods. There were quite a few of the “old guard” who had become far too complacent towards the latter stages of the McInnes era.
    Woods looks very confident. His handling is very good as is his ability with the ball at his feet. There was a time during the season that Lewis should have been dropped. His standards had dipped unfortunately. Woods will keep him out of the team if he keeps playing as confidence comes for a goalkeeper with regular starts.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast