+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: who are ya - mark 2

Username: OwdBillCook. Living in SW Scotland.
    Previous ones - PoolsBill, and another similar one, lost in the mists of time.
    Age 72 Place of birth West Hartlepool (hence Pools.....) Parents from Gosforth and Whickham Family pretty much all from Tyneside or Northumberland.
    Only seen the team play twice, live. Once at St James's years ago - when I think we put 5 past Norwich. Secondly against Blackburn at Ewood Park, when I remember Obafemi Martins looking fast, incisive, and yet totally ineffective, unfortunately. This also introduced my wife to something she'd never seen before. I might call it "tribal football". She'd never seen "hordes" of "uniformed" people marching down a road together, with the avowed intent of destroying the opposition. In the nicest, friendliest possible way, of course! And sharing a pint with them on the way!!
    Likes. Well, before heart problems, then running, cycling, mountains (walking, scrambling, running)
    Now: Vegetable growing, cooking and our lovely three German Shepherds.
    Why OwdBill?
    Dunno - maybe it's because I'm nearly ower as well as aad. Or just ower aad.
    Last edited by OwdBillCook; 13-12-2023 at 11:08 PM.

Username: Andyaitch (I was on here a few years ago as Toonarme but I can't remember my login details..)
    Nicknames: Charlie
    Where from: Lancashire originally
    Married/Partner: No
    Kids: 2
    Supports: Toon
    Dislikes: Mackems, Seppos...

Best football moment so far: Man U 5-0
    Favourite player(s) - past: Beardo
    Favourite player(s) - present: Gordon

Favourite phrase or saying: It'll be reyt..
    Last edited by Andyaitch; 20-07-2024 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Formatting

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Exile_De View Post
    Username:Geordie_Exile_De
    Where from:Forest Hall
    Married/Partner:Yes, 32 years this year
    Kids:Yes
    Supports:The Toon
    Dislikes:Bullies, selfish people..................

Favourite player(s) - past:Jinky Jimmy Smith, Bob Moncur, the Entertainers...............
    Favourite player(s) - present:

Favourite phrase or saying: Don't lead me into temptation, just point me in the general direction and I will find my own way there.
    Finaly able to re-register

Quote Originally Posted by Exiles_Return View Post
    Finaly able to re-register
    Great to see you back G.E.D. your posts have been well, well missed. And with the same favourite phrase as before.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Great to see you back G.E.D. your posts have been well, well missed. And with the same favourite phrase as before.
    Spot on, Pat. Welcome back, GED

Thanks guys

Ah, i had a feeling it was the old 'De' when your new username popped up. Good to see ya back.

Great to see you back.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)