+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Support For Matt Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    You might be right Gru, but despite the 'support MattTaylor at any cost' mantra, I would say that the majority are getting closer to the limits of their patience

Will the QPR game be a Pyrrhic victory (win the battle but as a consequence lose the war because Taylor stays longer and we get relegated) or a a Laevinic defeat (lose the game, Taylor gets his marching orders, we stand a chance of staying up)?

Football is primal, so even thoough I want Taylor gone , I'd prefer the instant gratification of 3 points - I think a deadly 0-0 with neither team stringing 2 passes together is probably the likeliest and most frustrating outcome

Walt just say it how you see it! I'd like MT to succeed what was wrong at Hillsborough change it best he can. Saturday on paper a game we must think we can win anything else pressure mounts on the manager.

The Derby chairman has stuck with Warney and he could have turned the corner.Let's get behind MT and the lads at the NYS on Saturday and get three points to get us back on track.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456