+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby County in Talks Over " Agreed " EFL Sanctions.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Yep. Been there, seen that and experienced the anxiety. Then add on the points deduction afterwards (which I don't think you did experience?) And it's blooming awful.
    No Grumps we didn't have the points deduction as well.
    You know that anxious time when your wanting to hear about some possible new buyers, but there either aren't any or they have fallen through, and you know your team are rapidly running out of time. Wow!!.

I believe he's a billionaire and being American he won't shy away from litigation.
    His lawyers will be paid more than Derby.
    Now the EFL have a huge problem.

Wycombe Wanderers owner Rob Couhig is considering taking legal action against the club's relegation to League One after Derby announced they are due to go into administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yeah Ronnie thats why I said Bury 'especially'!, meaning they got hit worse than anybody else.
    The Fowls will come back again one day of course, and Bury can't because they were kicked out of the league sadly.
    Sorry Acido, I misread it to read that you meant both of them with the 'especially'. UTM

The only ones who don't lose out are the grossly overpaid players and managers.All protected by various authorities.The agents have pocketed their fees,they're not bothered.It is the poor sods who are owed money like small companies who will suffer badly,they are the ones we should feel sorry for.Rooney's quote of "I care too much to walk away" is laughable.You are one of the reasons for all this mess.

Has I first said, ' Rooneymoon over ', Derby County used Rooney to sell shirts etc, ( When first came & playing ) plus hoping to use his contacts, to fetch players in on loan, from Manchester Utd, Everton etc.
    Rooney asked questions last month over what was the situation at the club, fobbed off with a takeover would happen.
    Rooney should have walked.

So the chairman has admitted that the club is(will be) miles over the FFP rules set by the EFL. In other words they were blatantly cheating and hoping that by the time the poo hit the fan they would be in the Land of Milk and Honey within the Prem. Once there, they're out of the EFL reach until they're relegated back to the EFL. Then they just pay a fine (like QPR) and laugh at everyone else.

This is just complete disregard for the EFL and every other Football club and should(hopefully, but doubt it) be punished severly with relegation to L2. There's a difference between breaking the rules, and taking the p!ss, hopefully the Efl will recognise this...................to be continued ...lol.
    Last edited by avondalemiller; 20-09-2021 at 11:01 PM.

It needs a 'big' club to go bang then maybe they might change their ways.

Blatantly lied,. Filed false documentation, deceit. Tried to cover up then lied again. Most owners of demestic company's would be facing jail a sentence. Would be interesting to know If they filed false docs to the inland revenue.

I'm on my phone so not even going to try to rectify the spelling error

...and also continued to spend money they haven't got and taking on more liabilities by signing a lot of out of contract players as recently as last month.

Persons in charge of a company should not act in a negligent way when carrying out their duties

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast