+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 🎄 Merry Christmas to All Pies Wherever You Are🎄

Merry Christmas to all and a special ‘look after yourself’ to 1959.

We’re thinking of you down under, 12,000 miles away fella.

Best wishes to one and all, especially to 1959...

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Had an unexpected present from an elf first thing this morning, on the ward, some nice men's smellies
    I guess there are still some nice people out there.
    Overwhelmed by all the positive responses, especially from durham, who'd of thought it 🤣
    About 2 year's ago I was told I had a few months to go and I am still here, miserable as ever! I can't get to see Notts very often but I try my best. Don't give up 59, there's always hope.

Thanks for the offer Banjo. Cheers Wedgie. Keep throwing the punches, Woody
    I will try and get my positivity back, for all the people who have sent such supportive, and encouraging messages. 3 points will be a nice start today.
    COYP.

I will try and get my positivity back, for all the people who have sent such supportive, and encouraging messages. 3 points will be a nice start today.
    COYP.
    That's the spirit, Magpies1959. I add my own best wishes to those already expressed to you.

Thanks for the offer Banjo. Cheers Wedgie. Keep throwing the punches, Woody
    COYP.
    2024 is going to be an interest year for the world I think, worth sticking around to witness history in the making.

Just back after a few days away seeing family... hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas, and best wishes to everyone for the rest of the festive season and for the new year. Especially to 1959 and to anyone else who's feeling under the weather, whatever that weather might be. There's always more that unites us than divides us, and that's before we factor in football.

After having various commitments that have kept me away for the last few games (lucky me, some might say), I'm looking forward to Friday. COYP.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    2024 is going to be an interest year for the world I think, worth sticking around to witness history in the making.
    It'll be just our luck that history is cancelled just after promotion.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456