+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tyke, bee and a canary toneet

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Good luck.
    Another favour your lot can do us. We need to address this slump we're in because if / when we drop into the bottom three it's a long way back. Owls are no longer MASSIVE!!!,
    I know what you mean Frank about relying on other teams results.
    This time last year we were doing it and its as annoying as hell to be in that position.

Despite the joyous scenes and emotions that a last day escape act can bring, I/we hated being in that situation.

Not too bad a night, we’ve still 20th but others are creeping up

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I know what you mean Frank about relying on other teams results.
    This time last year we were doing it and its as annoying as hell to be in that position.

Despite the joyous scenes and emotions that a last day escape act can bring, I/we hated being in that situation.
    Thank your lads for their contributions last neet. When they equalised I was bricking it a bit... I dont mind your lot beating all the bottom clubs apart from of us of course!

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Not too bad a night, we’ve still 20th but others are creeping up
    Aye the problem is I dont think Derby, the pigs or Forest will go down (they will all strengthen more than us in Jan)which means we need to drag in another couple of clubs to get above! Difficult when there is a gap opening up above us already.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 10-12-2020 at 11:28 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456