+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Partick at home

Great to see Tannadice bouncing 🧡

Finished off at home with a bit of style, 4 goals, could have been 7. Some great individual performances but the whole squad deserve the praise tonight.

Well done to Jim Goodwin and the coaching team, back at first time of asking.

What a fecking night! Once i calm down, i will return with an air of reality, but for tonight i cannot fault the crowd one little bit, i cannot say a bad word about the players, and i cannot be negative about the management.

I have said my piece about Grimshaw when his form dipped around Christmas, but tonight he had the best game in tangerine ive seen from him and that cross field left footed pass!

Then there is this funny wee lad that plays in midfield who could have had a hattrick to cap his MotM and surely PotY performance. Hated him when against us, but boy do i want him to stay on next season! Thank you Craig Sibbald!

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    11,500 in stadium tonight. Thats what football is all about.

Hopefully United can put on a good show for the fans and send them all home happy

Walton
    Miller T Graham McC McM
    Sibb Spoony
    Kai Watt Middleton
    Moult

Heard there is no medal for McC as needs 9 appearances. Club should get him a medal given his outstanding contribution at end of season 🥇
    Hopefully a medal coming for Birighitti too.....no flogged a goal all season 👍

That was some f*cking night!

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    That was some f*cking night!
    Are you referring to the Polish prostitues???

Huge well done to JG, his staff and the players.

What a night. Great to see tanny jumping again. Voice has almost returned. Now it’s onwards and upwards. Contracts to be negotiated. Players released and new faces coming in. It’s going to be an interfesting few months. 🖤🧡

Brilliant night with ADS and so pleased for him that United delivered a win this time.Pre match and post match in the snug lounge and bar with a decent match in between you cannie beat it.Fans were a credit to the club last night.

I was critical of the team performance against Airdrie but happy to give them plaudits for last night. Well done boys, that's the kind of effort we want. While you can't win every game, a bit of graft is good to see. Onwards and upwards!😁

11802 attendance

The biggest ever crowd for a league meeting between Utd and Thistle home or away, beaten only by a few Scottish Cup ties back in the day plus THAT 1995/96 playoff at Tannadice

Was the 101st league meeting and had never met them outside the top flight until 2018, the last 12 league meetings been 2nd tier

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)