+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Nottingham Evening Post : Poor Again!

There’s loads of great Notts content available online now. Colin’s articles for Left Lion are well worth a read and Tom’s tactical threads on Twitter are also great, though he might have created a bit of monster.

K/Ci does his Nottingham Sport column and The NC Talk boys and Magpie Circle both offer great video content.

Finally I’m currently working on a rebrand of Notts Stats and without giving too much away will be hoping to offer the content you would normally expect to see from your local paper. We expect to launch this in about 3 weeks, there is a lot to get in place first but I’m really excited about it and what we will be providing for Notts fans so watch this space!

There's always only been 1 team based in Nottingham,

Basford United is in Nottingham?

No doubt the best place to find all things Notts is on line but you miss the point that some cannot/will not use it, I believe that the latest figures I read were 14% of the population don't even own a computer many more simply prefer to view things "the old way" I for instance am a avid book reader but have a Kindle stuck in a draw somewhere I cannot get on with it, handy if going on holiday but it's just not the same, each to their own I say & I would never knock someone for being different to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    There’s loads of great Notts content available online now. Colin’s articles for Left Lion are well worth a read and Tom’s tactical threads on Twitter are also great, though he might have created a bit of monster.

K/Ci does his Nottingham Sport column and The NC Talk boys and Magpie Circle both offer great video content.

Finally I’m currently working on a rebrand of Notts Stats and without giving too much away will be hoping to offer the content you would normally expect to see from your local paper. We expect to launch this in about 3 weeks, there is a lot to get in place first but I’m really excited about it and what we will be providing for Notts fans so watch this space!
    Sounds good ncfcog R.I.P. Nottingham Evening Post

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456