+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Build For The Championship

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    Started out protecting a new Rotherham United manager who had taken a football job from Hell - I knew the constraints he endured yet the know it all super Rotherham United fans just couldn't put 2 & 2 together - associating problems well beyond the managers control to him directly.

What's more baffling is the football facts that were obvious - we're also above / beyond some (even who I consider to be credible) Rotherham fans - and there are precious few of them.

Bur now yes - your right - it's boring !

The most "interesting" thing that's happened was the self-deprecation thread.....I did enjoy reading up on that one....

I don't care if people read my posts or not most people say they do not - which amazes me how much rubbish is written about me....lol

A thread went mental about how to ignore me.....some saw the irony with that.

Well I'll add my two penneth when and where I fancy. But generally speaking PW is our new manager and I for one hope he succeeds - that "success" is different things to different people but he'll not get any protection from me. You idiots can eat him alive as far as I care......we'll see .......he's one of our own........but he needs every support but that goes for every Rotherham United manager......

The vast majority on MM wanted a change - you got what you deserve - for me TS could have read your early season posts regarding a very good ( quiet ) but very good coach and wonder why his money should be spent on YOUR hobby while you write so much crap about him and his family and all things Rotherham United. I didn't. I wrote only positively.

I would have ignored you for what you are....but that's because I've seen this sh!t close up.....very close...lol

He probably just thinks foooook em - charity begins at home. He did pull the plug - or don't you think so....lol

£75K Signings....diamonds - I certainly hope so......

The future begins now !

Go for it !
    Kick him off he's boring now it's not even a wind up, it's purely someone who is adamant their view is right and we should all agree. Where have we seen that before in recent times ?, It's gone past a joke to being quiet disturbing !!

Quote Originally Posted by HerbieCobbler View Post
    Says the Huddersfield fan...
    You really are a silly pr*ck, Herbie. If you had half the wit of a halfwit you would have realised the Huddersfield thing was a joke between me and other posters which started early season about whether Huddersfield or us would finish higher. Do me a big favour and f*ck off, cretin.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Message sent!
    Frog, never been in favour of banning (and I know you feel the same way) but this has got to stop. The guy is deliberately trying to kill this MB. Has to go.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Frog, never been in favour of banning (and I know you feel the same way) but this has got to stop. The guy is deliberately trying to kill this MB. Has to go.
    Welcome back Monty.

I think someone said there's a system where you can block posters so there posts don't appear, in any event who is this IBJ fella?

It appears that hurling abuse and telling people to f*** off is perfectly acceptable on this board now days but people want someone banned for talking about football

I've said this before. Whoever runs this site is it ok for Monty Rhodes alias Kempo to be abusive cause he has been to me in the past. Monty Rhodes should be a life time ban. If this site if for decent people talking about all things Millers & O/T threads no place for personal abuse.

I think the point is that whatever gets posted he takes it back to Stubbs and so you get someone having a conversation about a topic and on purpose he just bangs on about Stubbs.
    It's alright saying ignore him it's difficult when he hijacks every thread just to piss people off.

Gwru I seem to remember Monty sticking up for you with a poster can't remember his name tbh but I'm sure Monty put him straight on your behalf.

Laughable.....but sad - the one thing you can say about me is I'm consistent - there's a lot of 2 - 3 more faced posters on here that have dual or more standards.

I don't think I have threatened or insulted anyone directly - some inuendo perhaps but banning people..! Realy ?

........Even frog turns into a teacher saying "I'll be sending a letter"... no..."I've sent it".....

Smile comes to my face regarding a lad at school - Rotherham fan who was dead for several years before the rumour mill caught up.....

His teacher said he would tell his parents about his behaviour.....the lad who really didn't care....

Put his hands to his head - swung his head around a few times and said:

"Oh no - NOT MY PARENTS".....!

So funny.....ok you had to be there...lol

South Grove legends....

Some comments have been noted and that's about all I'll say....but even the the more credible ( likeable ) posters have sunk into the MM ( Millers Mad Mire ).

No worries....enjoy each other !

In an attempt to get this thread back on track, I think the changes at the club are very positive.

There seems to be a real plan to try to sensibly regain a place in the Championship.

I don't want to ban anyone and I have asked for lbj to keep topics on thread time and time again. Just the mere mention of the word Stubbs for some reason he thinks gives him the right to defend him and give us all a lecture of the good and bad of everything in the world of Stubbs.
    Some posters no longer use this message board because of him. Some people don't post any longer because of personal abuse. This part of the notification I received.

It's usually beneficial to have users on the forum that most other people disagree with. It encourages healthy debate and keeps the place active. Without it a forum tends to die when everyone agrees with each other.

Having said that, if someone is intentionally trying to wind people up and taking threads off topic then something does need to be done.

Regards

Not taking threads off topic used to be a rule on MillersMad. It was enforceable with the issue of a yellow card for continuouse disregard of the rule. I asked FootyMad for a ruling as the rule itself is a bit sketchy now.

I now have clarifaication of the rule and what action I can take.

I do not want to ban anyone and as Redhouse has said 'it's ok to tell someonne to **** off but we want to ban someone for talking football on a football site is daft to say the least.

Threads generally go off topic over time but this is a constant abuse of the rule. It is also disrespectful to do it when you've been asked time and time again to stop. There are topics that will come up now and then where lbj can vent his disaproval of the treatment of Stubbs like the Oxford managers job vacancy thread.

Look 64 posters have read this thread when there used to be 100 plus logged on at a time.That number will not return but I'll be fecked if I can't do my bit to keep the numbers we have still posting here.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast