+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: So what about these Chinese billionaire takeovers?

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Is somebody giving Rodders stick?
    There's a queue I'd imagine. Especially now he's posting filthy innuendo like a Northern Frankie Howerd

Not the way to impress the ladies Roderick even if your suave self isn't working

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    There's a queue I'd imagine. Especially now he's posting filthy innuendo like a Northern Frankie Howerd

Not the way to impress the ladies Roderick even if your suave self isn't working
    He did surprised me, but desire is a powerful beast.

Stick i said stick Fred Elliott to havin "Banter" wi TT mi owd,tha far too sophisticated for me but i'm sure tha knew that dint tha? UTCB

I don't think owd Frankie was bothered abart impressin the ladies was he? What fithy innuendo do ya mean? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I don't think owd Frankie was bothered abart impressin the ladies was he? What fithy innuendo do ya mean? UTCB
    Never mind all this nonsense, Rod - what happened up at Stocky?

And yes, you're right, Frankie wasn't overly interested in the ladies. But, each to their own...........

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Dick out for six weeks. Before I read it I thought you'd been wandering about in just your pyjamas for a month and a half. Again.

Forget the above request Rod. Have just found a report and a video of the goals on S2.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Never mind all this nonsense, Rod - what happened up at Stocky?

And yes, you're right, Frankie wasn't overly interested in the ladies. But, each to their own...........
    3-0 win mate,Smith 2 Hallam,scored,it was a decent game and i thought we won comfortably.Gus Poyet's lad was playin for Cardiff,his biggest contribution was screamin at the ref when he dint get a foul he wanted.Young Bomber was constantly gobbin at the keeper(Dewhurst) to come and get the ball when it went over the defence's head,he does look a good un young Bomber. UTCB

Dick out for six weeks. Before I read it I thought you'd been wandering about in just your pyjamas for a month and a half. Again.
    Whatever did ya think when Dick Emery was on't telly regularly or Dick Turpin then? More to do wi your mucky thoughts than owt i do or say mi thinks Fred. UTCB

We might need young bomber tomorrow Rod. Could he step up to it do you think?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast