+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 135 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

Sunday Mail reporting that the Sevco are speaking to Michel Preud'homme.

[QUOTE=Pacman1903;38691791]Im nae saying it would ever happen. Im saying i reckon he would do a good job if he was our manager and id forget the history if it ever happened Thats all.

Well then, we`d be better going for Mourinho if that`s the case ??!!

It has a zero percent of happening but if Lennon was ever manager of Aberdeen I wouldn't just stop going I would stop even finding out what the score was.

If I was to guess what was going to happen it would be that McInnes has already told Milne that he would prefer if the club refused to allow Sevco permission to talk to him.

That way, he wouldn't have turned them down so could be asked again in the future.

If he has indicated he would like to speak to them then we might as well look for a new manager.
    We can't give him a pay rise every time another club sacks their manager and it's starting to be a pain in the a'rse having him last linked with every f'uckin job.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    If I was to guess what was going to happen it would be that McInnes has already told Milne that he would prefer if the club refused to allow Sevco permission to talk to him.

That way, he wouldn't have turned them down so could be asked again in the future.

If he has indicated he would like to speak to them then we might as well look for a new manager.
    We can't give him a pay rise every time another club sacks their manager and it's starting to be a pain in the a'rse having him last linked with every f'uckin job.
    Here here. Spot on that. Ever thought about running a Football Club D.D. ?

You`d go down a storm with the Weegia !!! ( In a Turnbull Hutton sort of way . )

Do we still need a stadium if he goes?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Up his own arse walloper
    Agree 100%. He is a manager on the downward spiral.
    McInnes is staying here anyway...we are stuck with him!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Do we still need a stadium if he goes?
    The lack of our own training facilities is DM's biggest gripe with our board. It will be his ready made excuse during his tenure here for his inability to improve on what we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougvierocks View Post
    What about David Moyes? Out of work for a while now, did reasonably well at Everton, unlucky at Man Utd. Is he worth a look?
    FFS, anybody but that miserable numpty.

FWIW if McInnes does leave (which I don't expect to happen BTW) then my choice of replacement would be Nigel Pearson with Craig Shakespeare as assistant. Both have been jottered by Leicester so will have millions in their bank accounts and may be happy to accept the salary on offer at Aberdeen for the chance to re-establish themselves.

I still believe it was Pearson's team that won the EPL a couple of years back. Ranieri was the lucky recipient of a team on the up and nursed it through - with the help of Shakespeare. Stewarty, if you ever read the sh!te on this forum, there's a suggestion for you ....

Page 6 of 135 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast