+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott McKenna - Scotland

English 3rd Division player gets the captains armband, its no wonder the crowds are dwindling as even the happy clappers of the Tartan Army can't take it anymore.

So Scott likely to get a less than 20 minute run out towards the end of the game.

He hasnt even picked the team yet ffs

Tbf mulgrew was very good in the last cpuple of games if i remember correctly.

I doubt hanley will get a game and all those other has beens but we shall see.

Im very optimistic tbh and tbink we have the makings of a very decent international squad.

Its not about the sfa...some individual players or even the manager or what u think of the supporters.

You may love your iphone...doesnt mean u need to love Apple or lotz of the dorks that are phone obsessed does it?

Mulgrew is third tier playing against big hitters such as Walsall, Gillingham and Rochdale. He shouldnt even be in the f@cking squad

Lets just see how we go.
    Give AM a chance.

The friendlies are a great opportunity to find out a lot about new players coming in this year and last.

The future is a lot brighter for Scotland here.

We wanted strachan out. It happened.
    We wanted rid of the dross.It's happening.

Good luck McLeish man. You have my full backing atm.

Costa rica are a good team. Lets just expect a few new players to get some caps and let big eck form a new team.

In AM we trust.

I'm in a way, I'm pleased he has a job although he doesn't need the money that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Goalposter View Post
    Lets just see how we go.
    Give AM a chance.

The friendlies are a great opportunity to find out a lot about new players coming in this year and last.

The future is a lot brighter for Scotland here.

We wanted strachan out. It happened.
    We wanted rid of the dross.It's happening.

Good luck McLeish man. You have my full backing atm.

Costa rica are a good team. Lets just expect a few new players to get some caps and let big eck form a new team.
    Well said GP. I am with you and I want the national team to do well and will always have my full support.

Quote Originally Posted by 8outoftencaat View Post
    Well said GP. I am with you and I want the national team to do well and will always have my full support.
    Holy ****.

Another Scotland suppoeter woohoo.

Cheers 8outoften

Quote Originally Posted by 8outoftencaat View Post
    Indeed, playing for your country is what bandy, the boulder and big Red aspired to do when they moved up North as young loons.......I f@cking hope some of the younger Scottish fans that have seen some p1sh of late finally get to enjoy major finals and what that entails......in big Red I trust.

SF

Btw i liked his press conference.

He sounds like he wants the flair and belief brought back to the team and get the interest back.

I like the guy.

Felt a bit sorry for him too.he looks a broken man who has beeen given another chance.

I wanted to give him a big hug.

****in softie in my old age ha.

I have nothing against Alex McLeish I just think replacing Strachan with him is like for like.

He has already said he knows what the experienced players can do, in fact he specifically said Berra's international career isn't over in one of the papers today. I assume Fletcher's, Bannon's, and McArthur's international careers aren't over yet either.

He has already found more "Scottish players" from England that no one has ever heard of, I looked up Oliver McBurnie on Wikipedia, born in Leeds and it doesn't say how he qualifies to represent Scotland other than his name sounds Scottish. The whole picking English players with Scottish roots has been tried by the last 6 managers and has never succeeded in us qualifying for a tournament so maybe its time to try something else.

I really hope he makes me eat my words and he picks young Scottish players like McKenna but I get the feeling he is going to go down the same route as previous managers and pick the old guard for the qualifiers along with some English born players who no one has ever heard of.

I know he's not English but if he picks Forrest tonight, a player who has 20 caps and has done the square root of f@ck all then the signs dont look good.

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast