+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    He is currently getting game time albeit not at his parent club, it would be good for him to come back home though, his auld man fairly banged in the goals for AC and we do need pace on the wing.

SF
    I wouldn’t mind signing Ryan Gauld and a few more forward thinking players. That is the joys of transfer windows as we can guess, hope, listen to rumours and be disappointed by the final outcome when reality hits home at the end of the day. Wouldn’t have it any other way though as it certainly makes the season a bit more interesting by having the January window.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I wouldn’t mind signing Ryan Gauld and a few more forward thinking players. That is the joys of transfer windows as we can guess, hope, listen to rumours and be disappointed by the final outcome when reality hits home at the end of the day. Wouldn’t have it any other way though as it certainly makes the season a bit more interesting by having the January window.
    Whos he on loan at just now?

I'm away to Lisbon in two weeks. If I see him ill gee him a wee nudge and tell him, Lisbons a hole, Sporting are pish and the Alvalade is made of lego and a Stewart Milne flat at Kepplestone awaits along with a richt mannies stadium and adverse weather

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    He is currently getting game time albeit not at his parent club, it would be good for him to come back home though, his auld man fairly banged in the goals for AC and we do need pace on the wing.

SF
    DG? I never realised he played for AC......I recall him being uber-prolific in the Summer League but I recalled he plyed further doon the coast in winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Whos he on loan at just now?
    SC Farense....had to use google. Shame on me!!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    SC Farense....had to use google. Shame on me!!
    I'm too lazy for that sh@t

Sunning it up in the Algarve. Ach hes better off in Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I'm too lazy for that sh@t

Sunning it up in the Algarve. Ach hes better off in Aberdeen
    Too much sun has maybe fried his brain....expect him in Aberdeen soon

The kid that scored their goal MacPherson?

Fourth start for St. Midden according to the beeb

Given they are evens to go down I thought he was worth a look , best player in their side by a distance

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    The kid that scored their goal MacPherson?

Fourth start for St. Midden according to the beeb

Given they are evens to go down I thought he was worth a look , best player in their side by a distance
    Not sure why we’d be interested in a player from St Mirren who isn’t a first pick & is only playing because a player or two are missing?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Not sure why we’d be interested in a player from St Mirren who isn’t a first pick & is only playing because a player or two are missing?
    Because he's 18 or something

Perhaps their manager is nervous about playing youngsters too

How much of a regular was Ferguson? Perhaps we're better getting someone in their mid 20's that's bounced around guff league 2?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    DG? I never realised he played for AC......I recall him being uber-prolific in the Summer League but I recalled he plyed further doon the coast in winter.
    I had a bit of banter in the hairdressers on Friday regarding RG, ma & da we’re heading across on Saturday, tbh I would like to see him ply his trade for us......if not, the once michty with Deek/Tony.

SF

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast